• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Summer Games Event August 8th, Lucioball Strikes Back [Skins Leaking]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH LETS BREAK IT DOWN

axDyROL_700b.jpg

omg

also no idea how credible this is but tracer might be getting her 3rd summer games legendary before some characters have an event legendary or a summer games skin

and it's a pandering swimsuit one at that

image.jpg

also no idea how credible this is but tracer might be getting her 3rd summer games legendary before some characters have an event legendary or a summer games skin

image.jpg
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
gjEf02J.gif

Actually before I get angry let me check the validity.

Ramirez

Looks like her regular goggles which wouldn't make any sense when they could give her swimming goggles. It looks very poorly done, not buying it!

Looks like her regular goggles which wouldn't make any sense when they could give her swimming goggles. It looks very poorly done, not buying it!

I think those aren't googles at all but are sunglasses

No idea if its real or not, but I think its "summer shades" to go with her swimsuit and what looks like a backwards baseball cap?

Idk I think its actually a pretty nice skin if real

omg

image.jpg

giphy.gif

Queen stays the queen (of outfits) if true. Tracer's HotS summer outfit was fun.

I just need a good long break from any new Tracer skins. But that's just me.

I don't feel right spending 3000 coins on a skin that someone else in the should have gotten!

LycanXIII

omg

image.jpg

Blurry Snapchat photo? Camera's can focus people...

KyleCross

omg

image.jpg

This looks really poorly done. Like someone drew blotches of color to be the clothing, then blurred the photo to the point where it looks believable. Also, I'm very skeptical of the outfit having a literal crotch-window with a skimpy bikini bottom. Blizzard has avoided things that skimpy.

TrueBlue

I doubt a Mercy skin that Jeff openly declares to be one of his favourites would inspire the sort of...enthusiasm as something like Witch Mercy.

Tennis Mercy would be cool. Give her some tennis oriented lines and we're golden. She's Swiss as well so throw in a Federer reference for good measure.

Blues1990

I doubt a Mercy skin that Jeff openly declares to be one of his favourites would inspire the sort of...enthusiasm as something like Witch Mercy.

Tennis Mercy would be cool. Give her some tennis oriented lines and we're golden. She's Swiss as well so throw in a Federer reference for good measure.

Not to sound mean, but Junkrat is the tennis player. Mercy represents badminton for the Olympics.

I'm sure many want to. But today is not that day. Nor will it ever come.
We have to have some humor sometimes! If every single thing about video games was taken seriously then no one would enjoy anything. My opinion though.

That's basically their way of saying that they know about Roadhog's problems.

I agree that people take games way too seriously sometimes but thats my time, effort and even money spent on loot boxes just trying to get stuff for a character. So maybe hes not intending to rub peoples noses in it but it sure does come off as mocking when theres no real fix for roadhog in his future. Hard to sit there and smile about that.

So for how long will this event last? I leave for a vacation on the 7th and I will probably be back by the 23th...

Can I just by these Summer lootboxes in the webstore on PS4?

ZugZug123

I know Sym got a nice looking skin last event, but hoping to see a decent one for Summer. Also, I'm getting last years Olympic taunt for her finally.

scoobs

How many skins does Tracer have now? Damn they never miss a chance to add yet another to her collection.

Blizzard made the older Summer Olympic skins the same price as regular skins for this upcoming event? Good on you, Blizzard!

I'll have to swing on back into OW for a bit once this hits.

Lemonte

omg

image.jpg

Is that Emily, Tracers girlfriend?

Blues1990

miles-shrug(e).gif

"Heh. Is this another one of your famous bluffs, Wright?"

miles-damage(c).gif

--

But yeah, you're right. As well, Badminton Mercy would still be great.

latest

("Hmm, maybe I should ask some questions, Phoenix-style...")

Anyway, it's cool. I'm curious how they will add Mercy's wings to this design, as they were never present on the spray. Also, I'm expecting Junkrat to lob explosive tennis balls with his Legendary, as it only makes sense.

KyleCross

Tracer picture is a lazy fake, it's not even the right background for the event.

It being Oasis in the background doesn't prove it's fake. Don't get me wrong, I believe it's 100% fake, but considering it would be a shot from a developer build it literally could have any background.

Mendrox

omg

image.jpg

Oh mein Gott. Open the floodgates for Bikini skins please.

kaskade

Really like the direction they are going with the events. Making the old skins at normal price for the duration is a good move. Hopefully, with the minimizing of dupes that means more good stuff in the boxes. Having your only item in the box be a duplicate voice line was the worst.

Looks like we're having people on Reddit and Twitter and other sites complaining about the 2016 Summer Games Skins being no longer rare and exclusive and being mad that people can buy the skins now instead of working hard through that RNG to get them.

Come on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom