• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Summer Games Event August 8th, Lucioball Strikes Back [Skins Leaking]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ygpklor.jpg

Oh, okay.

Seems kinda standard to be honest.

For making him a limited edition figure for the game's launch, they sure as hell are trying their hardest not to give 76 anything good.

Delio

Her weapon should be the olympic torch, no?

As a Mercy player i'm not that buzzed with this skin =/
If it has an extra like the lucio skin it might be cooler.
Make it play the chariots of fire in a loop, just to annoy everyone.

Huh i didnt think about her staff being the torch. That would be pretty cool.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Em nah. Just a casual comparison with her base skin it looks bigger.

Do we really need to discuss the methods in which women can make their breasts look bigger and how different fitting clothing can also be a factor ... in relation to a video game character? :p

The difference is very minor. Saying they now look "too big" is silly.

This is in-game and official Blizzard art, by the way. There's nothing weird about this in-game shot and the above new costume being the same person.

Delio

Now im picturing the staff tip being the lit flame and the healing beam actually being the flames latching onto someone. Dunno if they would do that tho.

Tacitus_

I don't think Heroes is really shipping the type of swimsuits people think of as gacha game swimsuits, except maybe the Tychus speedo, and I don't think he's actually meant to be an attractive character.

You just can't deal with the raw sex appeal of Tychus

lpKIP8w.gif

I don't think Heroes is really shipping the type of swimsuits people think of as gacha game swimsuits, except maybe the Tychus speedo, and I don't think he's actually meant to be an attractive character.
And that's where you're wrong, my dude.
That skin is the reason I watch my friends play Heroes.

I hope Blizzard can do better than that Mercy costume. I havent played since the last event (with Power Ranger Genji and the dance emotes), so I hope to see something good that will entice me back.

Whens Sling bikini Mei?

I've never used Mei, but this could work well.

Loving the look of this mercy skin. Kind of sad I'm going to have to put away the witch one for a while, but whatever. Went through the same thing with imp when witch released.

And that's where you're wrong, my dude.
That skin is the reason I watch my friends play Heroes.

It is kind of difficult to look away from that bulge... No matter how much you may want to.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
That Mercy costume is her best event costume along with her Rooster one to me, by far.

I don't play Mercy, I can utilize her to her full potential, but I'd rather play characters that I can carry with, since I usually have to - and I'd rock that costume.

JGLS

When is the event supposed to end? I'm heading to vacation tomorrow and will only return on the 27th...

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Is it possible to make a better Mercy skin than the Witch costume? I dont think so.

Beartruck

That mercy costume does nothing for me. I've always preferred witch/wizard pointy hats, so guess its halloween Mercy for the forseeable future for me.

I'll always have a really hard time accepting that Mercy is 36 years old.
I mean older woman can look young, and let's not forget it's not a real person, as well as her being incredibly talented in science and healing which means she probably can keep her self looking young.

Here's a 43 year old woman.

I see signs of aging in that image, which is more than you can say about Mercy. She still looks about 20.

But hey, healing suits and special medical treatments and all that jazz. As much as I like Overwatch, I don't follow the story told through media outside of the game itself.

I see Mercy didn't skip chest day.

Amped I hope they have a decent looking Winston skin.

I see signs of aging in that image, which is more than you can say about Mercy. She still looks about 20.

How many 36 year old women do you know?

The real question is if Mercy has kids. If she doesn't the. Yeah she can look that good at 36.

KyleCross

You just can't deal with the raw sex appeal of Tychus

lpKIP8w.gif

HotS keeps winning with their cosmetics... I really do think that the Overwatch team is too terrified of doing anything but safe. Afterall, they instantly caved when one person complained over something as minor as Tracer standing with her backside facing the camera. Do you realize the kind of fallout there'd be if they gave the characters bikinis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom