• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch World Cup 2017 Thread: Kimchi vs Baguettes [Group Stages]

NimbusD

God damn, US earning their wins. I'm honestly surprised at Chinese Taipei not adjusting strat. They're sticking to being super passive and it's not working. US is being too aggressive.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
How the fuck is a full pro team so uncoordinated?

Unless something is going on behind the scenes Flash wolves have been totally underwhelming.

2 people dying from a random DVA ult is not a good sign.

Syf

Banned
Ah okay, so the bracket we were looking at was wrong. It's going to be a random draw on August 28. Will be streamed

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
While that may have been the plan all along, the move felt like a "oh god we can't have US face SK first up" kind of move. :p

US is the best team at the world cup.

mj-laughing.gif

you're new to the Competitive pro scene eh?

Apathy

Too late now but I really gate the snake draft to set up the group stages and then again not mixing the 8 teams again when they go into blizzcon. They are like purposely trying to get SK to not hit like the US

Syf

Banned
Forgot that draw was happening. Sucks USA ended up with SK anyway lol. Glad Canada is on the opposite side of the bracket but none of the matches will be easy anyway. Looking forward to the convention!

Sk vs Canada finals, I can dream

Sweden is one of the weakest teams in the top 8 with pretty shaky performances all around, UK hasn't even gone up against a strong team yet in the WC and Australia while a solid team is not going to be unbeatable. It's looking pretty good.

Top Bottom