Overwatch's Tracer new over the shoulder pose after last weeks request

Aug 31, 2015
twitter.com
Remember that outrage about a week ago over Tracer's lack of spunk over the shoulder pose? Blizzard just changed it. It definitely has spunk now

old:

new:

Previous thread
http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1201738
Oh... My... God... It's even better. I love that Blizzard just gave the middle finger to that person who complained on the forums over that previous pose.

Jun 4, 2014
So... can still clearly see her ass... I'm confused blizzards own words made it seem like they were against her showing her booty yet this still shows her booty and honestly it is a more 'fun' pose.

I'm not against this at all I'm just confused by blizzards own stance, if they would have just said 'we are tweaking the pose to be more in line with the character and her fun personality instead of just a copy/paste of Widowmakers' wouldn't that have like negated most of the drama around this?

DR2K

Doesn't buy fighting games to actually play them
Jun 6, 2009
Houston
I don't see a difference as far as objectifying her butt. If anything this pose is more inviting and less natural than before.

Jan 5, 2012
twitter.com
New pose is way better. Spunkier, cooler, and still has ass. While the first could be interpretted as just a stiff way of presenting 'the goods', this makes it seem like she wants you to look. Which is the entire key. Visible sexuality is great, as long as it's made clear that the intention is coming from the subject themselves.

This was still a dumb thing for anybody to get mad at.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
May 9, 2009
Way better but doesn't really address the problem some people have.

I'm sure it's still too lewd for some.

Also where is the MS paint guy with the green lines? i'm sure she's still looking at her butt. :p

LQX

Dec 18, 2008
Either looks fine to me but what am I missing? I can still see her ass. Was that not the outrage?