• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAssedApe

Banned
lol i dont want to spoil it for myself so i stopped watching after shagg got past the infinite hallway. that was like some lost woods from zelda shit ;)

Dalek

I'm wondering what's going on with this game. I look for the developer "7780s Studio" and no search results for this game come up. Is this like part of an ARG for an upcoming title?

FrsDvl

I'm too scared to walk into this dark looking room early on. I think it just turn this off now. Or maybe I'll be a tough boy and keep going

Dalek

I'm assuming the title is referring to "P.T. Barnum" if this is indeed part of some interconnected ARG-thing.

Okay, I really do think this is Toyama's game. This is what he said he wanted to make

3. — "It's a staple, but I'd like to make an adventure epic in a vast imaginary world. User communication is becoming a standard feature, but I'd like to have people having fun sharing their experiences of what they felt or saw rather than just items or parameters. That, or something you can clear in a few hours, like a first person supernatural nightmare experience."

http://kotaku.com/5990489/japanese-developers-weigh-in-on-the-ps4

Dalek

I'm stuck. Fuck.

Yeah that's as far as I got. I don't know if there's any more or if it just loops.

Does the code 204683 mean anything, I wonder? I googled it-only found this hex code color.

204683.png

atr0cious

Did you guys turn around when the radio told you to? I think it was probably supposed to trigger something, but shagg didn't turn around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom