• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pachter: FUSE will sell 5m copies or higher

AHA-Lambda

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/v9hbzr/pach-attack--bungie---respawn-sales-predictions

at the 3 minute mark, lock if old

2641935_o.gif

StuBurns

Banned
Well, the GTA5 delay was certainly the best thing that could have ever happened to it. It's completely on it's own. But no.

Branduil

Another crazy Pachter prediction which will be of zero consequence in gaming "journalism's" use of him as an analyst.

Kusagari

I am now convinced Pachter makes up these stupid predictions on purpose.

He is not so unaware as to actually believe this.

SJRB

Gold Member
He obviously basing this on the huge amount of hype surrounding this game. It's no secret why Rockstar delayed GTAV all the way to September.

Haha. It wouldn't surprise me if it does okay because I'm guessing EA will actually market the game after Insomniac played ball and completely changed the game (as opposed to other disastrous partner program releases). Then again I'm also thinking it'll probably be this year's interesting EA shooter release that completely bombs because of EA's mishandling and the the internet's disinterest, like Syndicate and Bulletstorm before it (well, I'm expecting Fuse will be significantly better than Syndicate :p)

5m copies seems pretty ludicrous.

Kerub

Banned
Insomniac's new game? A couple of millions if they are really lucky and market it right. 5 million is really unlikely.

Top Bottom