• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pachter Halloween Costume (from OXM)

jvm

Gamasutra.
Last minute Halloween costume idea from OXM's October 2010 issue, passed along to me by the man himself.
Olprm.png

A little side-by-side comparison:
VsHas.png

Since he posts here, I figured this was as good a place as any to put it up for fun.

KaYotiX

Banned
OXM has gone downhill, but i got a sub for $5 on AMazon so i wont complain (too much LOL)

Pachter costume is great

what better way to ruin your Halloween fun than to constantly be asked "What are you supposed to be?" and then get the awkward stares back when you say "He's this videogame analyst..."

Ninja Scooter said:
what better way to ruin your Halloween fun than to constantly be asked "What are you supposed to be?" and then get the awkward stares back when you say "He's this videogame analyst..."
Yeah, don't think you can go to a party and get laid dressed as Pachter.

jvm

Gamasutra.
The only thing I didn't really think fit was the "y'all". I don't think he says "y'all", and I doubt very much he says it like I (and other Southerners) do. Just being picky, though...

samusx

Banned
Maybe I have been doing Halloween costumes wrong all my whole life. But I do believe that they are supposed to look at least a little bit like the person you are trying to impersonate.

MisterHero

caption doesn't make sense or lacks context

Predicting that publishers will begin charging console users for online multiplayer?

Hasn't that been happening since Dreamcast?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
MisterHero said:
caption doesn't make sense or lacks context

Predicting that publishers will begin charging console users for online multiplayer?

Hasn't that been happening since Dreamcast?

Pachter was saying that monthly fees for online COD is pretty much set in stone for the future. (also, who besides Sega was charging to play specific non-MMO games on console?)

MisterHero

thetrin said:
Pachter was saying that monthly fees for online COD is pretty much set in stone for the future.
ah. So it would be like Activision were to charge instead of paying through a general service like XBL/PSN?

that could be scary if I invested heavily into online gaming :lol

also, you're right, Sega was pretty much the only one I had in mind at the time. but it was happening nonetheless.

At one point I believed the amount of upkeep would've caused the devs to resort to that, but it seems technology (and the profits of a blockbuster game) caught up with the costs. Good for them. :p

donny2112

michaelpachter said:
Look up ESAD on Wiki . . . ;-)

Oh, my.

Kenak said:

Try looking it up on urbandictionary.com.

jvm said:
The only thing I didn't really think fit was the "y'all". I don't think he says "y'all", and I doubt very much he says it like I (and other Southerners) do. Just being picky, though...

With Wedbush Morgan being in California, maybe "Dude!" would work better? Drawn out like a surfer.

Top Bottom