• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAIN Movie Studio

vercity82

Looks great and more trophies bloody hell they keep rolling them out wish i could get my trill trophie still can't unlock that :(

I enjoyed the main game but I found it really short and very repetitive. I didn't buy the first additionnal content but the concept of the game is fun.
Don't know... maybe if there's a sort of pack with all the additional content I may buy it.

I'm ready to pay good money for decent DLC but come'on... seeing that I need to pay for costumes... I hate that (even if a lot of other devs are making this it's not an excuse).

Jim

Some screens (from the trailer):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I really enjoy pain. Its fun to watch people play and fun to play. Ridiculously over the top.

Jim

Maggot9 said:
PAIN is one of the few games I feel like I wasted money on, and I bought it during the Summer Sale.

Different strokes... It's definitely a love or hate game.

I played the hell out of the original plus the expansion and expect to continue doing so.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Maggot9 said:
PAIN is one of the few games I feel like I wasted money on, and I bought it during the Summer Sale.
I got it for free with the MGS4 bundle and I still felt ripped off although I may check out this movie studio because it seems like a brilliant idea. How much will it cost?

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Fun party game. Right up there with Monkey Target. Yes, I said it.

Diggin' the theme for this next chapter.

batbeg

Goreomedy said:
Fun party game. Right up there with Monkey Target. Yes, I said it.

Diggin' the theme for this next chapter.

It's true. I've only once played it on my own, but put quite a few hours into multiplayer with friends.

_RT_

Bought it. Full price.
Played for 20 minutes. Hated it.

Waited a couple months.

Played it for 20 minutes. Still hate it.

Top Bottom