• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 11, 2009

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
DMeisterJ said:
But yeah, KZ2 is holding on well, much better, comparatively than Halo Wars which was at the top of the charts with it a few weeks ago.

were they even in competition? :lol

surely you should compare KZ2 to Halo 3

Spiegel said:
This is why we can't take the position on the charts to compare games. GTA: VCS debuted also at No6 but sold double of what GTA:CW has sold in its first week.

I hope the game sells better on US and has legs because it has cost Rockstar more than the PSP games (if we believe in what they have said)
Well at least it's better than the GBA GTA which didn't chart at all. This is the first truly excellent GTA game on a Nintendo handheld so hopefully good word of mouth gives it legs.

Not sure if it cost more than the PSP games but the staff number involved was about double iirc.

DMeisterJ

Banned
D4Danger said:
were they even in competition? :lol

surely you should compare KZ2 to Halo 3

No, of course not. Just that they both debuted in the same week, and I was worried about what KZ2 would do given the chilly reception of the first, and kind of unsure of what Wars would do, given it does have the Halo name.

I should watch what I say though, Sales-age threads are serious business it seems x_x

Dabanton

DMeisterJ said:
No, of course not. Just that they both debuted in the same week, and I was worried about what KZ2 would do given the chilly reception of the first, and kind of unsure of what Wars would do, given it does have the Halo name.

I should watch what I say though, Sales-age threads are serious business it seems x_x

You don't have to watch what you say, but it's a bit silly to compare a RTS and a FPS it's like comparing apples and oranges.

Top Bottom