• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PAL] Recently released box arts (dial-up warning: lots of images)

Sylver

Banned
KwrCD3t.png

TheMoon

That seriously looks like one of the worst "professional" photoshop jobs I have ever seen. Like they put someone else's face on those bodies and didn't bother to fix lighting, make the edge transitions looks seamless. What. I can't get over how bad this is.

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
I'm confused. It's the same as the boxart everywhere else?
Yeah, but the logo is seemingly put to the right on the European cover and it looks really off. This stuff usually happens to German covers with their huge USK logo.

It's understandable considering the memory card notice and that they didn't want to cover too much of Nanako, but still!

Rufus

The USK logo is actually quite a bit bigger than that, one example being right under the Persona cover in the original post.

Yeah, but the logo is seemingly put to the right on the European cover and it looks really off. This stuff usually happens to German covers with their huge USK logo.

It's understandable considering the memory card notice and that they didn't want to cover too much of Nanako, but still!

It looks fine, you're being a huge drama queen.

Azuardo

Cannot believe the copy-paste job for Witch & Hundred Knight. Exactly same art as the original PS3 version. Thought we'd at least get a new one similar to the JP vers:

Edit: It's getting a reversible cover, phew.

Also, that Resi Origins box is ruined with the zombies in the middle.

Top Bottom