• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PAL] Recently released box arts (dial-up warning: lots of images)

71AA4nJ1ISL.jpg
81a0gRSUeaL.jpg

71lU-oMhnyL.jpg
91ST9zH0zYL.jpg

what the fuck is the point of that AOT title? surely none of the other products get that branding and you've got the full title on there as a banner anyway

There's some bizarre draconian licensing shit going on with the franchise in Europe. I guess KT were merely able to get approval to mention it's 'based' on Attack on Titan, but not use the name.

Slightly better than when Atlus were forced to call the 3DS game 'Shingeki no Kyojin' in Europe.

Jimm

There's some bizarre draconian licensing shit going on with the franchise in Europe. I guess KT were merely able to get approval to mention it's 'based' on Attack on Titan, but not use the name.

Slightly better than when Atlus were forced to call the 3DS game 'Shingeki no Kyojin' in Europe.

What are the manga and DVD's called in Europe? At least in Australia it's Attack on Titan. I wonder what title we'll get

Kyonashi

That is goddamn ridiculous. The box would look better if they just called it 'Wings of Freedom' and kept the banner at the top. Or at least make the A.O.T. way smaller, it looks utterly awful.

What are the manga and DVD's called in Europe? At least in Australia it's Attack on Titan. I wonder what title we'll get

In spain the title of the manga and the anime is translated to spanish. "El Ataque a los Titanes".
If they are doing a special package for every figs country maybe they change the name to what they call the anime there, but the UK would need to call it AoT, but hey, its not like anime games sell well in the UK either.

Top Bottom