• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PAL] Recently released box arts (dial-up warning: lots of images)

71SNkfmJfML._SL1294_.jpg
91w5hr39JzL._SL1500_.jpg
81QIkU-X7tL._SL1500_.jpg

81OqXEmMI-L._SL1500_.jpg
81PFoAzpXOL._SL1500_.jpg

817sB6PIaWL._SL1500_.jpg
81J%2B2qP9WzL._SL1500_.jpg
81ndNf-Z3FL._SL1500_.jpg

Also it looks like the PS4 version of One Piece is getting a physical release after all? https://www.amazon.de/dp/B075KHKSXZ/

-shadow-

they had all these games planned for Wii U - amazon UK listings with box art appeared around 18 months ago or so (well, joe's diner was already on the eShop).
Yeah I remember seeing these and then them pretty much disappearing afterwards shortly after. Guess this explains what happened.

Jimm

Huh I thought Max was Microsoft exclusive. Infernal Monkey being a bro as usual. Glad to see Naruto Trilogy not in a steelbook expensive LE.

Joni

Huh I thought Max was Microsoft exclusive. Infernal Monkey being a bro as usual. Glad to see Naruto Trilogy not in a steelbook expensive LE.

It was. But Microsoft killed Press Play and the makers came back as Flashbulb Games, with the rights to Max.

0zfIcSK.jpg

https://www.xtralife.es/switch/syberia-syberia-2-edicion-limitada/24283

... Seems like they are doing a Syberia 1+2 bundle after all! Syberia 1 launches by itself in October, then 1+2 in December.

75f6xyt.jpg

Syberia 3 in 2018 sometime. I guess Syberia 2 won't get a standalone release?

Welp, now Syberia 2 is getting a standalone release??

What a ride!

<3 <3 These box art threads on GAF give me life.

Jimm

The great Syberian rollercoaster of 2017.

I would be SO much more inclined to buy the series if it does release individually.

Top Bottom