• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Palmer Luckey and his OR on the cover of TIME: Kill me now

bI2PIik.jpg

May a flight of Luckeys sing thee to thy rest

Gleethor

Why is he on a beach? Tons of people live near the beach, it's not that exotic of a place to choose for VR.

antitrop

When I think of cool places to go in Virtual Reality, I think of something like exploring the galaxy, not... uh... going to a beach?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Holy shit that picture is insane. Why is he jumping? Why is he on a beach? It's not reflective of VR experiences whatsoever.

Guevara

This cover is good because if you already think VR is cool, this cover reinforces it.

If you already think VR is nerdy and has limited appeal, this cover reinforces it.

antitrop

This cover is good because if you already think VR is cool, this cover reinforces it.

If you already think VR is nerdy and has limited appeal, this cover reinforces it.

What if I think it's cool and nerdy at the same time?

I don't think people's self-consciousness about looking silly will be a serious barrier to acceptance, but you have to admit that people look silly as fuck with those headsets on.

If people cared about looking silly, the Wii never would have sold.

Top Bottom