• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paper Mario Gameplay Treehouse 10am PT Tomorrow and new game reveal from WayForward

Hosam6xavi

Banned
cUjb1C7.gif

00_Zer0

Well, the graphics look nice in the Origami King, but Nintendo yet again missed an opportunity to get back to the roots of Paper Mario. I will be getting this for my son since he wants to play it, but I will probably skip it.

I'm also disappointed with Wayforward's new game in the Bakugan franchise. I never was a fan of this series in the first place, and by the looks of this game it won't make me a fan now either. I look forward to the rumored Nintendo direct on July 20th. Hopefully Nintendo will "wow" me then with some surprises, and some exciting announcements.

zelhawks37

Did I miss something with that Bokugan announcement? I'm not familiar with the series, but maybe that is because I'm not 'with' what the kids are into these days. That said, the game didn't do anything for me personally.

I'm really glad I stopped being a Nintendo only gamer this year, that's for sure. Only one console now to support and it's still a barren wasteland regarding first party support.

CamHostage

I'm really glad I stopped being a Nintendo only gamer this year, that's for sure. Only one console now to support and it's still a barren wasteland regarding first party support.

You mean Third Party, right? Nintendo is doing great things on Nintendo Switch, and the indies are giving it their all, it's the major external publishers where you have to ask, "Hey guys, you know that you're invented to try here, right?"

Ozzie666

Such a disappointment. I've come away with mixed feelings about Paper Mario and the combat, not buying day one now. That game announcement was terrible, who asked for this.

Nintendo struggling, hopefully some big bombs coming soon.

mickaus

I sure hope they don't delay the release of the switch 2 too much. I played Mario Kart 8 in 2014 I think and I just want to play the next Mario Kart already...

Top Bottom