• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PaRappa the Rapper told me to drop dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Pink

Screen+Shot+2013-12-02+at+8.25.57+AM.png

This part threw me for a loop when I was reading the initial blog post. Taken into context with this whole situation, it just looks so scummy.

Jetman

THE ODASITY!!

Crazy story, man. It was pissing me off to see these other people on the page still supporting him and agreeing with him. They must have been rl friends of the guy.

And yeah, maybe Kotaku or some other big game journalism site will get ahold of this.

You need to stop responding to that immature thieving child.

What you NEED to do is send the whole thing to kotaku and other news outlets.
Make it public. Let it happen. Do it now!

Also, hilarious. Thank you for sharing!!
Really hope you get your money back someday XD

hoggert

Reading through all the messages made me angrier then it should have :(

OP, I really hope you get your money back. What an asshole. His various BS regional excuses for not delivering (for so long) really hit a nerve.

Also, this 10000x:

so glad I didn't post on any of that stuff on the page, did not want my name showing up on there lol I think you should have censored most of those names besides Dredd Fox.

I'm disappointed in Dredd, he should have refunded the money a long time ago. Brian is an arsehat, and I hope he is getting payed to be a mindless sheep at the least.

Camjo-Z

You need to stop responding to that immature thieving child.

I stopped responding a while ago. I can't screencap since Dred's deleted all the messages but I saved my final message:

Dred Foxx I never threatened you little boy..I just want to see face to face who Im talking to..dont be afraid! lol Your only 19?!! Ha! Ha! Ha! That explains everything..my niece is your age..lol Stay focused teeneager..dont drink & drive or drive & text...ok? Man I miss my college days..
16 minutes ago · Like

Cameron Perry Just send the money already.
11 minutes ago · Like · 1

Also I have indeed already sent tips to Dtoid, Kotaku, IGN, Polygon, etc. I'm ready for my closeup!

so glad I didn't post on any of that stuff on the page, did not want my name showing up on there lol I think you should have censored most of those names besides Dredd Fox.

I was going to censor out the names, but it would have taken ages. People should be held accountable for what they say anyway, whether it be good or bad.

spoonman

Banned
Sorry you lost your $100 on him.

It reminds me of the time I PayPal'd $37 to Big Earl to bust some rhymes for my website and he bought a bunch of gifts with my money and called me a chump! :(

toejam_bigearl.gif

GatorBait

Screen+Shot+2013-12-02+at+8.25.57+AM.png

This part threw me for a loop when I was reading the initial blog post. Taken into context with this whole situation, it just looks so scummy.

Damn...It's no wonder homeboy stole your money. When a LEGEND is forced to ask fans for $5 donations and use public library internet, he must've felt like he hit the lottery when he got your Western Union check.

Omega

Banned
I wish I pissed someone off enough they made a diss track against me

Damn...It's no wonder homeboy stole your money. When a LEGEND is forced to ask fans for $5 donations and use public library internet, he must've felt like he hit the lottery when he got your Western Union check.
That's probably the only smart thing he has ever done. Ask for small donations and people would be more willing to donate. They'll usually just say "eh it's $5 whatever"

LaserHawk

You know, it may not feel like it now, since you're in college and probably low on cash, but someday you'll look back on this and laugh about how $100 bought you one incredible story to tell.

To me, it's been priceless so far.

M.Bluth

Ok you guys. I need to replace my non-existing PS4, so if everyone online on GAF right now just Paypal'd me 50¢, I'd be able to have a console with a couple of games and a controller.

I'll be thinking of everyone who helped me out every time I turn on my brand new PS4. Every time!

This is fucking incredible. Wow. I'm glad you're able to keep your cool, man. PaRappa sounds like a huge dick. Can't believe this dude is being so scummy. That thing about him losing his iPad and asking people to donate, pretty much seals the deal.

Surprised Kotaku hasn't gotten all up in this. Hopefully some sites pick it up by Monday.

Camjo-Z

well that was a nice read

Is there anything you can do? Maybe tweet Sony about it? That's kind of scammy

Not sure what they'd do, if anything. Of course, if my homies at Sony ARE reading, feel free to send me any sweet PaRappa merch you've had laying around since the 90's!

Velcro Fly

So who on GAF already edited dude's wikipedia page to reflect this controversy.

Dude seems super scummy and it's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom