• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PaRappa the Rapper told me to drop dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry he stole your money, OP, but your $100 just may have bought an epic thread in the making.

This is probably one of the best Facebook meltdown I have seen since the Amy's Baking Company post-mortem.

*hearty belly laugh*

Sonic fanbase will be thrilled to see that they have been dethroned as saddest fan base.

lochte20n-1-web.jpg

sakipon

There's a reason why I don't try to contact people whose work I've enjoyed in entertainment. I'd like to keep the naive illusion that none of them are complete assholes.

Kyzon

Oh man, PaRappa, what are you doing?

What a shame, when I first joined that group, I thought Foxx seemed like a cool dude who was actually down to interact with a community and genuinely enjoyed his job and fans.

Glad to see someone else uses pirate Facebook

You gotta earn respect. Posting on Facebook with cartoon character and video game character profile pics just screams "take $100 from me on the false pretense of working on my fan made animated series for a game that's about 20 years old."

Rap game, crack game.

For added fun while reading, please enjoy Dred's hit single "Fish Sandwich" pitched up to sound like PaRappa.

https://soundcloud.com/rwaradioreturns/parappas-fish-sandwich

TALKIN BITCHES STALKIN OUR RICHES

The soundlink aint working but I check it on youtube.

That beat is fucking SICK. with that said tho, his whole swag is like 96. it aint 96 anymore.

and as an emcee...he IGHT. he remind me of a weaker version of Channel live.

Camjo-Z

You gotta earn respect. Posting on Facebook with cartoon character and video game character profile pics just screams "take $100 from me on the false pretense of working on my fan made animated series for a game that's about 20 years old."

Rap game, crack game.

Yes, my one regret about this entire ordeal is not using a real pic of myself so this dude knows what I look like.

What's the story behind this?

EDIT:
13+-+Dred+Arrives.png

#DEAD

Dred seems to live in this alternate universe where I've been trying to profit off of his massive, 500 million strong fanbase this entire time. It's quite a laugh.

Dred seems to live in this alternate universe where I've been trying to profit off of his massive, 500 million strong fanbase this entire time. It's quite a laugh.

Yo reading his facebook posts you are showing...this dude is like so full of himself. Fuck him. he aint even that dope. I could kill him on the mic.

I hate arrogant as fuck emcees who never really accomplished shit. What has he done to think hes a legend? Do the voice for a kids videogame?

fuck outta here

Revven

Oh my god, insta-subscribed. Will read more responses in the morning.

But holy shit this is hilarious. Wow.

sock

Holy crap. I hope big-name sites get wind of this.

They probably
definitely
will. Even if it's a just a fluff culture piece on a smaller site, it will end up in the first page of Google results for his name. And at that point, the PaRappa 3 contract may be a challenge.

That completely sucks for you and I hope you get your money back but if you're interacting with a Z list celebrity you should probably be prepared for a Z list response.

To be honest I actually did write up an ridiculously offensive post that went balls-out on him and was about to hit send, but realized that would just be sinking down to his level and posted something more civil.

Good choice. He's just digging himself a deeper and deeper hole of embarrassment now.

I could careless about your plight as reading his posts in PaRappa's voice made me side with him and anyway we all know Jammer Lammy is the superior game.

Omega

Banned
but seriously, it's blowing my mind how the voice actor for Parappa apparently has fans.

When I was younger, me and my friends used to laugh at how stupid of a game it was. Thinking "why was this even made" and yet..there's not only fans of the game, but enough fans to give a voice actor from an irrelevant decade old character an ego.

Shojx

Wow.

Sometimes I seriously wonder how the minds of people like this work?
How can this guy seriously see himself as the one in the right here?
So irrationally bizarre.

I'm glad you stayed civil the entire time, he's not worth you getting heated up over.
That $100 does seem to be worth outing this guy for his behavior, and his meltdown was quite entertaining. Still hope you get it back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom