• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Hilton out of jai.. wait, back in for the full 45 now. "Noo Nooo Nooo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javaman

quadriplegicjon said:
well, her PR people might make sure she does some 'good' for a while after she gets out of jail.

I would feel a little less negative towards her if she donated all of the proceeds from her soon to be written "Inside prison" to charity.

Dr_Cogent

Banned
Talk is cheap. Paris is going to have to actually "do something" to change her image. Saying she will and doing so are two totally different things.

Let's see if she makes good on her talk.

Tieno

2409-wow.jpg

By BARBARA WALTERS
June 11, 2007

On Sunday at 3 p.m., Paris Hilton phoned me collect from jail. Prisoners must call collect.

The unusual conversation came about because Kathy Hilton, Paris' mother, had phoned me, and while we were talking, Paris called on the other line. When she heard I was talking to her mother, she said she'd like to talk to me herself.

She sounded tired but totally aware of what she was saying.

"How are you?" I asked.

Paris answered, "I'm hanging in there." But she declared, "I feel as if I'm a different person. I've dropped my appeal. I don't want to cause any more problems."

I asked what happened in the jail that led to her being released or reassigned to her home. She said she had not been wailing, sobbing or screaming as had been described.

"But," she said, "I was not eating or sleeping. I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage. I was not myself. It was a horrible experience."

"How are you different?" I asked.

"I'm not the same person I was," she said. "I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance."

I asked what kinds of things she might want to do.

She said she would like to help in the fields of breast cancer — her grandmother had breast cancer — or multiple sclerosis. Her father's mother suffers from that disease.

She thought she might get toy companies to build a kind of Paris Hilton playhouse, where sick children might come, and the toy companies could donate toys.

She has had a person whom she described as a spiritual adviser who said, "My spirit or soul did not like the way I was being seen and that is why I was sent to jail."

"God," she said, "has released me."

:) :) :) Glad to hear she's doing better!!!:) :) :)

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
The Abominable Snowman said:
"But," she said, "I was not eating or sleeping. I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage. I was not myself. It was a horrible experience."

No shit?

OmniGamer

I really hope, by some cosmic hiccup, that she really does "change", because the only thing I think i'd hate more than vapid self-absorbed slut paris, is faux-catharsis vapid self-absorbed slut paris.

By BARBARA WALTERS
June 11, 2007

On Sunday at 3 p.m., Paris Hilton phoned me collect from jail. Prisoners must call collect.

The unusual conversation came about because Kathy Hilton, Paris' mother, had phoned me, and while we were talking, Paris called on the other line. When she heard I was talking to her mother, she said she'd like to talk to me herself.

"How are you?" I asked.

Paris answered, "I'm hanging in there." But she declared, "I feel as if I'm a different person. I've dropped my appeal. I don't want to cause any more problems."

I asked what happened in the jail that led to her being released or reassigned to her home. She said she had not been wailing, sobbing or screaming as had been described.

"I'm not the same person I was," she said. "I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance."

She said she would like to help in the fields of breast cancer — her grandmother had breast cancer — or multiple sclerosis. Her father's mother suffers from that disease.

She thought she might get toy companies to build a kind of Paris Hilton playhouse, where sick children might come, and the toy companies could donate toys.

She has had a person whom she described as a spiritual adviser who said, "My spirit or soul did not like the way I was being seen and that is why I was sent to jail."

225cagedwisdom.jpg

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
Hmm. It sounds like one of those promises you make to yourself after you do stupid things but you go back to doing stupid things after a week. Paris is crazy though, so maybe she'll follow through.

Tieno said:

Dayum! The definition of front-butt. If you cut off the top half of the picture it really looks like an obese persons butt. Especially with those pockets.

superbank said:
Dayum! The definition of front-butt. If you cut off the top half of the picture it really looks like an obese persons butt. Especially with those pockets.

:lol

Was thinking the exact same thing.

Mau ®

superbank said:

I am always in awe when I see a person with that...thing? I cant stop looking and then I wonder where is the vagina or dick, is it possible to actually see it? Or do they have to lift the meat curtain in order to do so?

MIMIC

Banned
If that phone conversation actually took place, then I applaud Paris on her....er, rather quick turnaround.

Then again, I'll wait and see...

Jackl

johnsenclan said:
Are you kidding me? At least wait a few weeks for the miraculous turnaround. Less than a week and she's Mother Teresa?

No joke, this is a grand total of 3 attempted cop-outs. 1. "I'm sick no really" 2. "The war is more important stop making fun of me" 3."I'm a born again Christian, honestly"

I might have believed it after she served her full sentence, but 6 days? :lol

Cheerilee

What the heck is wrong with this sentence?

MIMIC said:
If that phone conversation actually took place, then I applaud Paris on her....er, rather quick turnaround.

Then again, I'll wait and see...

When people change you tell them. ("Wow you've really changed!")

They don't tell you. ("I've really changed!" )

One is real. The other is ego.

This may or may not be Paris related... but I was just able to cram a 1 pint water bottle in my mouth down past the label. I did it out of boredom while reading something on Paris.. and decided to post it here.

I am truly Ms. Hilton's apprentice.

edit: This bottle:
bottle_sm.jpg

This may or may not be Paris related... but I was just able to cram a 1 pint water bottle in my mouth down past the label. I did it out of boredom while reading something on Paris.. and decided to post it here.

bottle_sm.jpg

umm... and you did this why?

Darko

bottle_sm.jpg

ru-riuoghttt.....

bottle_sm.jpg

Hmm... sounds pretty ghey.

cryptic

By BARBARA WALTERS
June 11, 2007

"How are you?" I asked.

Do..do..people believe this????

Morpheus found her and has freed her mind.

And yes, I'm sure there's a "how deep does your rabbit hole go, Paris?" joke in there somewhere.

probune

Jamming things down throats is always Paris related.

Neat story anyway. :lol

Beezy

bottle_sm.jpg

that's hot

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
ruby_onix said:
What the heck is wrong with this sentence?

It`s badly written, that`s all. She means that one family member suffered from breast cancer, the other from multiple sclerosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom