• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Cringe 'Parks and Recreation' cast reuniting to help Wisconsin Democrats 'ensure that Trump loses'

Ichabod

Feb 18, 2011
San Antonio, TX
In a statement released through the party, Elwes said: "I think most people are aware by now that Donald Trump has completely abdicated his duties as president to represent and stand up for all Americans. He has failed to keep the country safe from COVID-19 and as a result, he is responsible for the devastating chaos, violence and economic collapse that we are now experiencing.”

• LOL
Reactions: Sign

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
a cave outside of Whoville.
I think it would be pretty hilarious to see an entire show's cast band together to push a win for Trump. They'd all have their careers canceled in a week. Suddenly every one of them would have 15 year old video clips go viral.

frostyxc

Mar 30, 2012
Seattle
frostyxc.tumblr.com
He played that character so well I thought he was doing himself.
The only thing he brought to the role was the woodworking and the mustache, unfortunately.

I do wonder who is swayed by this kind of thing. I mean, the city-dwelling liberal consoomer who gets all of their info from Blue Check Marks, MSM, and snarky blogs is already all-in on whomever the Democrats pick, but I wonder if this kind of mass coordinated effort on behalf of Hollywood and the media to go all in against Trump is actually concerning to people who might have been on the fence. Like, who would want to side with ultra-rich Hollywood elites and media figures?
This is simply a circle jerk for narcissists. It's not going to attract anyone to their cause, but it could catch the attention of some casual undecideds and gross them out, thus pushing them to Trump.

CeroFrio996

Banned
Jun 20, 2019
I don't see anyone pissing and moaning. I see a lot of people discussing the lack of value a celebrity has as a political pundit. Must be your self-loathing speaking out.

If it had no value, why would be discussing it? It has value because you give it credence.