• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Partial) Future List of 360 BC Games

Zomba13

Nice about cloud saves carrying over. Will have to make sure I upload all the saves I can to the cloud.

vg260

Doubtful, as are MvC2, MvC:O, or really, any other Marvel game, as Disney took back the Marvel license from those who had it previously.

This is an interesting situation though. I wonder if this is covered in the same way that allows them to keep the game up for download for those who already own it. It's unlikely but not entirely out of the realm of possibility that this is not technically considered a re-release or offering the game again for sale which would require an active license. It may be considered keeping the game available for owners. Again, I'm skeptical, but there may be a loophole for it if the game is not being modified in any way.

This is an interesting situation though. I wonder if this is covered in the same way that allows them to keep the game up for download for those who already own it. It's unlikely but not entirely out of the realm of possibility that this is not technically considered a re-release or offering the game again for sale which would require an active license. It may be considered keeping the game available for owners. Again, I'm skeptical, but there may be a loophole for it.

Oh, man...I could only hope. That would be amazing.

Kinsella

Banned
Q: Can I buy these games from the Xbox One store?

A: If you want to purchase these games, you can buy them digitally from the store on your Xbox 360 console, on xbox.com (search for titles in Xbox 360 games) or from your local retailer.

Here's an idea, Microsoft, how about fixing the fact that after two years of being broken (or is it by design?) we still can't buy games off the website for Xbox 360 with credit we already have on our account. Why require that I put a credit card on my account if I have sufficient funds already on my account?

I've added Halo Reach and Call of Juarez to the list after watching the video again. I can say with confidence that I saw those two titles this time.

Gaogaogao

never owned a 360 so please, please for the love of god do more games and I will buy an xbone

(My Wishlist)

blue dragon
lost odessy
tales of vesperia
splosionman
radiant silvergun
burnout revenge
pgr 3 and 4
dead rising case zero and case west
dead rising 1
crackdown 1
bully
rez
sotn
guardian heroes

Bayonetta, nice!

Need Tales of Vesperia and Red Dead Redemption added to that list and Xbox One is starting to look like an investment for me.

Zia

I'm interested in Pac-Man: Championship Edition, Rez HD and Red Dead Redemption, none of which are on that list.

Just when I thought I was out...Xbox pulls me back in!

Worth it for Forza 4 alone. Still working on 100% completion. And I'll be doing it alongside Forza 6 now.

kuYuri

I just popped in Bayonetta and it's not working at all. Where is this list in the OP from?

Yes, I'm in the preview program.

Zenner

I'm down for that Pacman CE DX :)

I see Zuma, the Kinect game, on the list. Gonna hope for earlier editions of the Just Dance franchise, now. Might be an additional legal hassle with the music rights though.

Very happy with this news.

StereoVsn

The one thing that I'd really care about are the 360-exclusive JRPGs.

They are even mostly MS-published, they should get those to work :/

That was the first thing I checked as well. Alas, no cigar, but that licensing can be tricky I guess even with MS publishing.

I just popped in Bayonetta and it's not working at all. Where is this list in the OP from?

Yes, I'm in the preview program.

Please read my OP again. I stared very clearly that this is a partial list of the games shown behind the speakers when they announced and we're talking about BC. I never said these are games currently available.

Top Bottom