haha. I need to buy this issue of GAF. I wanna know about the 10 warning signs of pre order cancelled.
1) Technical issues such as pop-in, screen tearing, being sub-HD or not native resolution, framerate dips
2) Shifts in gameplay paradigms that hint at the game becoming easier, more 'casual' or 'accessible', including any allegations the game is 'pandering to the CoD crowd'
3) Reboots which fail to acknowledge what made the series popular in the first place, and developers claiming that it's for the good of the series (see Thief: "We'll overcome fan resistance")
4) Repeated delays
5) Media silence, lack of new info/trailers/interviews/screenshots
6) Not giving review copies to media outlets/putting the review embargo on or after release day
7) Senior team members leaving during development
8) The game changing dev teams during development
9) Changing the voice actor of the main character
10) Major shifts in art design, especially when leaning towards a more 'gritty' or 'grimdark' aesthetic
Holy crap, that's 10 already...