• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paul Rustchynsky (Evolution Studios) tweets '10 days', possibly game at PS Meeting?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Presumably their game will be shown alongside whatever is being shown at PlayStation Meeting (PS4)

https://twitter.com/Rushy33/status/300727870404325376
"Game Director of MotorStorm RC @ Evolution Studios."

AHMvQ9E.jpg

Earlier this week there was a rumor about Evolution Studios working on an unannounced PS4 racing game

Or they could just be excited about a countdown as we are

Also some tweets that DBT85 dug up from a game designer at Evolution Studios:

I don't know if this has come up yet, but I was ferreting around on Twitter and came across will Maiden https://twitter.com/arconic

Game Designer for Evolution Studios. Currently working on super secret project but previously Gameplay Designer on MotorStorm: RC and Apocalypse

Some of his recent tweets in reverse order

Been stressing all week about a design being overambitious, just been told by the coders implementing that we can get BETTER, for LESS WORK!

People walking around the studio asking "do you have the package?" Sounds like we're in a spy thriller

trying to make a cave roof with BSPs in UDK. It's the hardest thing, and I've been putting it off until last

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hmm.. I thought someone was saying that the Evolution Racing game wouldn't make an appearance Feb 20th?

Hyped either way, especially with Bizarre folks on the project.

Neifirst

As much as I love the Motorstorm series, I hope they're trying something new on PS4. Especially something that runs at 60fps.

RobertM

Why does he have master chief as his avatar?
I want a serious rally game from them, that would really make quite happy.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
New racing IP for PS4, here we go. Let's begin the ride.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
PS4 Motorstorm.

Or a really depressing Sony press conference that focuses on Motorstorm PS3 sequel or Motorstorm waggle.

Why would anybody think they wouldn't be showing games at this event? You don't announce hardware and then not showcase the software - people need to be realistic here. They won't go crazy, but at the same time, there will be games on show. Evolution is a safe bet.

Cesar

Banned
Don't think it's going to be MotorStorm though since the sales declined after the first one and MS3 bombed pretty hard.
But man, I hope it's MotorStorm because it's a fantastic arcade racer.

Sorian

Banned
PS4 Motorstorm.

Or a really depressing Sony press conference that focuses on Motorstorm PS3 sequel or Motorstorm waggle.

Please be Motorstorm waggle! Please be Motorstorm waggle! Please be Motorstorm waggle! Please be Motorstorm waggle! Please be Motorstorm waggle! Please be Motorstorm waggle!

:D
kill me now

Squire

Banned
Why would anybody think they wouldn't be showing games at this event? You don't announce hardware and then not showcase the software - people need to be realistic here. They won't go crazy, but at the same time, there will be games on show. Evolution is a safe bet.

Heh, Entrement just posted this in the other thread. We need a merger.

StuBurns

Banned
Why? You need to show something off. Just showing the hardware will not be worth an event.
Of course yeah, but I just didn't expect multiple real first party games. I thought maybe one, and a bunch of tech demos and 'working titles', then it all to be at E3 for real.

I remember importing the Japanese version of Motorstorm so I could play it before it hit the states. I would do the same for Motorstorm 4. First two games were insanely fun to play online

Top Bottom