• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX Wrestlmania 2000 (N64) Royal Rumble |OT| Prescribin' the Pain (Sunday 10am est)

BlE4vLDCQAARFUu.jpg:large

quigtm.gif

2618899-green2.gif

http://a.pomf.se/uvrtdt.webm

http://www.twitch.tv/event/pax
will be on the 2nd chl.

Archive is up starts around min 12

Shit typo it should be 10:30am I believe.

Youtube link

the 'preshow'

http://www.twitch.tv/pax2/b/519374922

starts about 2:35:00

ROYAL RUMBLE ON THE N64! 30 PLAYERS! LIVE!
Retro gaming throwback? An argument for the efficacy of local multiplayer? Or just an excuse to get 30 of the coolest people we know in one room to play a wrestling game and yell at each other? No matter how you slice it, it’s a live play through of the Royal Rumble in a classic THQ game on Nintendo 64. There will be thrills. There will be chills. There will be spills. Come cheer for the faces, boo the heels, and marvel at the 15+ unannounced special guests. LIVE, only at PAX East.

PANELISTS:
Aaron Trites [Harmonix], Eric Pope [Harmonix], Abbie Heppe [Respawn Entertainment], Alex Navarro [Giant Bomb], Andrea Rene [The Escapist], Bobby Loertscher [Zen Studios], Dave Lang [Iron Galaxy Studios], Eric Neustadter [Xbox], Jeff Gerstmann [Giant Bomb], Jeff Green [AARP], John Drake [Harmonix], Nick Chester [Harmonix], Pat Baer [Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre], Phil Tibitoski [Young Horses], Rich Gallup [Disruptor Beam], Jon Carnage [Twitch], Sean Baptiste [Fire Hose Games], 15 Special Guests TBA

Promos:

Jeff Gertsmann
Samantha Kalman
Pat Baer(video2)
Dave Lang( D. Leazy)
Alex Navarro

post more if you found any.

ozhenson

I know Dan Rykert of Game Informer has also done up a promo, unfortunately, liquor and laziness have teamed up to ensure I cannot find the link.

daydream

Banned
I think GB single-handedly made me understand the appeal of wrestling with their panel finale today. Holy shit.

pa22word

Awesomeness. Many a summers were wasted on that game.

I probably like it better than No Mercy overall, if simply for the fact that WM2000 never ate any of my fucking saves >__>

Axiom

The end of that panel was so fucking amazing.

The Jeff Green reveal was DDP as the Stalker-tier.

Two Royal Rumble's in a year, it must be early-Christmas

Mully

Going down to watch this tomorrow with a few GAF people. GB sold the Royal Rumble. The line is going to be huge.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Patrick's face was gold. Wish they had a fixed camera so could see the rest of the panels reaction to the bottle, they must have had no idea.

Bummed I will be at work, hopefully they put it up on the site or there's a good archive.

Lexxon

First year I missed the East GB panel since '11 (saw VGO instead) and regret it somewhat...sounds like it was awesome. Planned to go to this from the get go, however! Just need to balance it w/ hotel checkout...

See you there, GAF! I hope!

line would probably be full when I get there

lol those gifs are amazing , no mercyyyyyyyy

boo, no mercy is superior to wrestlemania 2000, there's no kurt angle in that game, he's the GOAT

Top Bottom