• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Show 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 10 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET

Bullet Club

Welcome everyone to NeoGAF's PC Gaming Show 2019 live thread.

31h08s.gif

1559754939-pc.jpeg

t1560186000z4.png

Epic Games Store is the presenting sponsor for this year’s PC Gaming Show and will have several announcements at the show. New reveals and information are also coming from Annapurna Interactive, Chucklefish, Coffee Stain Studios, Digital Extremes, Digital Uppercut, Donkey Crew, E-WIN, Fatshark, Fellow Traveller, Frontier Developments, Funcom, Handy Games (El Hijo), Modus Games, Paradox Interactive, Perfect World Entertainment, Raw Fury, Rebellion, Re-Logic, Samsung, and Tripwire Interactive.

What to expect at the PC Gaming Show

More than 30 games will appear in this year's showcase.

Every year we invite everyone who makes PC games and hardware to participate in the
PC Gaming Show, a special showcase of new PC games, live interviews, and never-before-seen trailers at E3.

Next Monday June 10 at 10 am PDT (1 pm EDT, 6 pm BST), we’re rolling out the red carpet for more than 30 different presenters—independent creators, hardware companies, and major franchises that together represent a broad spectrum of what’s happening in PC gaming now, and what’s coming next.

Rebellion will reveal new, unannounced game at the PC Gaming Show

Rebellion will reveal a “major unannounced new title” at the PC Gaming Show later this month, and will also show off more of Evil Genius 2, the “fully-fledged sequel” to Elixir Studios’ 2004 RTS.

Live Streams

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
PC Gaming Show!

Now with 10% more PC Games!

None of those fake games they put on mobile!

The name of this show always sounded straight dumb to me

Stuart360

Love it if the crowd booed EPIC, especially when they announce new 'exclusives', chances ot that happening are slim though, especially with all the paid cheerers they will probably have.

Starfield

All I hope is that hopefully Microsoft will show age of empires 4 and more of the HD remasters.

Ifbthe rumors around rockstar are true than PC gaming PC is probably the only place to show off whatever they have

All I hope is that hopefully Microsoft will show age of empires 4 and more of the HD remasters.

Ifbthe rumors around rockstar are true than PC gaming PC is probably the only place to show off whatever they have
Yeah, I want to see gears tactics and halo mcc.

Bkdk

AOE 4 gameplay please, and hopefully epic will have some console exclusives coming to pc like previous persona games, plus some good UE4 indie exclusives for their epic store. I’m sure there will be more AAA multiplayer titles With epic deals though.

Dontero

Banned
Can't wait for cringe. Since it is sponsored event there will be shitload of weird promotion by those advertisers as usual.

Pretty sure blizzard skips the PC show :messenger_sunglasses: :messenger_ok:

Yeah biggest PC developers never cared for E3. Blizzard, Velve, Riot etc.

Stuart360

I want to belive that there is going to be at least one hero in there, booing from start to finish.
Problem is this isnt like the Diablo mobile fiasco that came out of the blue, Epic know they are hated, and they will of taken measures to stop booing, either by filling the crowd with paid fanboys, or just warning people beforehand that any booing means you get kicked out, etc.
We can still hope for a few heroes though.