• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Show 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 10 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET

Mista

Banned
Dontnod's Twin Mirror delayed to 2020, will be exclusive to Epic Games Store (on PC) for 12 months

D8t02R5VUAocTRD.png

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Not bad. Mordhau's an alternative already but Tripwire make solid multiplayer experiences.

Last edited:

thief183

I don't care for the Epic store drama, SO I'm quite enjoing it, to be honest I'm here nly for baldru's gate 3....

Bloodlines 2 is shaping up like a complete disaster.....

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Time for a Samsung ad

I don't think he mentioned resolution. ahaha there's the crowd. I bet its 1080p so something could actually hit 240hz.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
haha oh my .. audience is it 4k

host laughs..

NOT AT THAT PRICEPOINT hahaha

shame too cause fuck asus and acer overpriced pos

Last edited:

RedVIper

Banned
Space dawr
I don't care for the Epic store drama, SO I'm quite enjoing it, to be honest I'm here nly for baldru's gate 3....

Bloodlines 2 is shaping up like a complete disaster.....

It's not like bloodlines 1 wasn't a complete disaster.

Whatever comes out, I believe the community will fix it.

thief183

I cant watch the stream right now, could you elaborate?

The new gameplay footage looks similar to what the new thief was to the thief francise. (Still it might be just the trailer)
The 2 persons speacking in the show didn't really show up a lot of confidence, and actually I don't think they are in the lore too much (or at least not anymore).

Btw the "extended version" of the trailer is better, but still for some reasone sesemble me of Thief....

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Milking that Conan license for all they've got

Top Bottom