• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Show 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 10 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Last Oasis: Post-Post Apocalypse, the Earth has stopped rotating and the planet is on the brink of disaster.

Humanity proves that it deserves to be annihilated because we're still fucking killing each other.

Reactions: 888

Can’t wait to see what sega announces regarding ports.

Also Nvidia info for the super cards.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
God damn I hate the youtube personalities/esport commentators/influencer bullshitmakers getting pulled in to host these shows. I hate them all and their fake enthusiasm.

They're everywhere these days. Inside Xbox is barely watchable due to them. Who the fuck likes this level of fakery anyways?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
On a side note what's the easiest way to refresh using Chrome on Android? Two clicks is kinda annoying..
Easiest to get GAF Gold so you don't have to refresh at all is the way to go. Otherwise, yeah two clicks on mobile is the best you can do. That, or scrolling to the top and keep scrolling in Chrome to refresh.

On a side note what's the easiest way to refresh using Chrome on Android? Two clicks is kinda annoying..

GAF was autorefreshing for me a week or so ago but now it isn't. Makes keeping up on much harder.

OHHH its part of gold. Got it.

Last edited:

jshackles

Later tonight? I just checked. It's 2pm ET, which makes it 1pm my time.

t1560207600z4.png

jshackles

"All the way from Japan"

(one guy claps)

jshackles

Oh boy, an EGS ad!

• LOL
Reactions: 888
Top Bottom