• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Show 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 10 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
To zah EPICU GAMES STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumhYbw.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm digging the art style on this game. They had me at "love letter to classic RPGs".

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
you can buy borderlands 3 on epic right now for 35 euro's on cdkeys
i will def get it for 15

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
If you don't own a GAMER CHAIR..

You are not a serious GAMER

yaaas terraria

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Terraria nice

Expansion DLC: Journey's End

Last edited:

jshackles

Oops someone broke the Terraria trailer

Vlightray

lol the youtube chat
My name is Randy Pitchford. I'm 69 years old. My house is in the northeast section of the Epic Store, where all the sellouts are, and I am married to the chinese. I work as an employee for epic

Vlightray

this has to be a new meme:
My name is Tim Sweeney. I'm 100 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Tiananmen square, where all the sellouts are, and I am married to the chinese. I work as an employee for chinese gov

jshackles

Developed as a training simulator for actual NSA agents

lifa-cobex

Anyone have any info on The Last Night that was announced last year?

I know about all the twitter drama after but I've heard nothing since.

Top Bottom