• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC players better in bed says UK study

Dragon

Banned
The study, by MyVoucherCodes, polled 2,747 partners of gamers in the UK, as part of research into the effect playing games has on relationships.

When the results were broken down, it emerged that PC players had been rated the highest by their partners, with 54 per cent of PC gamers being described as ‘good’ or above and 22 per cent being regarded as ‘excellent’.

Xbox players also fared relatively well, with 47 per cent of them being described as ‘good’ or above.

In contrast, Playstation gamers performed badly in the bedroom study, as only three per cent were described as being ‘excellent’ and eight per cent as very good.

http://peekand.co/pc-players-better-in-bed/

images

PS:

XB:
gallery_5_6_7958.jpg

PC:
sex.png

Why does this study even exist?
It seems that MyVoucherCodes offers discounts for surveys on behalf of retailers. So in this case a popular sex toy shop was interested in their partners habits as well as their sexual performance. Can't help but feel there's a conflict of interest in here though. MyVoucherCodes cook up sensationalist headlines to attract more users.

mclem

Because if you're adept with flicking and caressing a scroll wheel ... ahem.

By that token, I think it's worth picking out laptop users as well, in particular those who use laptops that don't use a touchpad.

And, for that matter, the New 3DS might be worth checking as well.

Hektor

My specs:
60 thrusts per second
10,80 Inches length
Compatible with all kinds of toys and fetishes.
10 finger system
Free Multiplayer

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sirap

By that token, I think it's worth picking out laptop users as well, in particular those who use laptops that don't use a touchpad.

And, for that matter, the New 3DS might be worth checking as well.

I've noticed a 33.33% increase in nipple teasing endurance after switching to a Thinkpad.

Doesn't the UK have a reputation for having terrible sex lives when compared to the rest of Europe?

Sounds like a pretty low benchmark.

Hurhurhur.

Iet63o.gif

More worrying is that a company like MyVoucherCodes can become a content farm for lazy or time-pressured journalists, ever eager to cut and paste the surveys into their articles – no questions asked. There’s no indication as to how rigorous or scientific the surveys are, since no third party polling organisation is ever credited; MyVoucherCodes is seemingly responsible for surveying thousands of people every day.

Disclosure: Bitterwallet is part of the HUKD family of blogs; HUKD is considered by MyVoucherCodes owner Markco Media to be a competitor
BitterWallet

Top Bottom