• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PDP leaks 11/18 date for Wii U accessories

I am guessing this too. Except it will come loaded with software like Othello, maybe Panorama View and maybe include some NFC something in the box.

I am there day 1 and Nintendo Land is my most anticipated title.

Really curious to see how Nintendo spreads out all of the first party published titles between now and March-ish:

- Nintendo Land
- NSMBU
- NG3 : Razor's Edge
- Lego City Undercover
- Sing Party
- Pikmin 3
- Game and Wario
- Project P-100
- Panorama View
NSMBU, Ninja Gaiden, and NintendoLand seem to be the launch titles, given their prominence in the advertising.

Clockwork

It would be funny if Nintendo had a press announcement that said either:

"It has been on sale since yesterday!"
or
"It goes on sale tomorrow!"

I'll never forget going to the mall and walking past Software Etc (or maybe it was an EB Games) and seeing the Saturn on display and available for sale.

I was both amazed (I was a huge VF fanatic) and pissed off at the same time (as I was still saving to buy one).

"WTF?!? This isn't supposed to be out yet!"

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
Eh, I wish it was launching October 29th. :(

Oh well, I'm excited. :)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
NSMBU, Ninja Gaiden, and NintendoLand seem to be the launch titles, given their prominence in the advertising.

Pikmin before or after Christmas is the only question I have. Late november launch doesn't leave much time for a second wave of software before the new year..

I'm guessing Sunday, November 18th, 2012 in NA.

Colbert-ICALLEDIT.gif

I'm gonna wait a couple of months. If any games have a crazy good deal, I'll buy em then get the system. So this way I don't spend too much at once. Or feel ripped off it if sucks.

StAidan

Kind of silly, but I'm excited about the Wii U even though I have no intention of buying one anywhere near launch. (Can't justify it with all the unplayed games I still have for Wii/DS.)

It'd be awesome if $250 turns out to be the launch price, I'm definitely expecting $300 though. And I won't buy until the first price cut, at the earliest.

Top Bottom