• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peach sex game 8 years in the making hit with Nintendo takedown

the_master

70f.png
This is for real? Sony games are more censored than Switch games????

What a disappointment

MagnesG

Banned
Absolutely not. The copyright is so others can't profit by selling copies of your products. Parody is always accepted in a democratic society
I'm just joking. Even though the fact that dude got thousands dollars from patreon piggybacking the Mario brand.

Last edited:

OrionNebula

Shortsighted move from Nintendo taking dedicated fans who exclusively masturbate to Nintendo IP content out of the equation.
Probably why they let him get away with it for so long. They must’ve thought it was just a phase for the guy, then realized : nope! 😆

JCK75

When I was about 10 years old I had a dude give me his collection of games for TRS-80 which was my main system at the time (Tandy COCO2)
I remember finding a Donkey Kong clone titled Konky Dong.

Sexualized Nintendo franchises go back decades.

nowhat

I understand the "Drama" and "Indie" tags.

But why in the love of $DEITY isn't there "Cringe" too. Because as far as cringey things go, this is really up there (and not talking about the Nintendo takedown).

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
I understand the "Drama" and "Indie" tags.

But why in the love of $DEITY isn't there "Cringe" too. Because as far as cringey things go, this is really up there (and not talking about the Nintendo takedown).
I was thinking to add it but for a part of users maybe this kind of games are fun to them

Top Bottom