• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peeing while uncircumcised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokergrin

Hi uncircumcised people.

When you pee do you pull back your foreskin? I find that I usually don't cause if I do then the pee will come out in a very thin powerful stream that goes way too vertical and is hard to control.

Circumcized people are probably used to this freak pee. But I'm not. Although I do find that it results in less pee dribbling all over my foreskin. But that's ok cause I don't mind wiping after I pee.

Solo

Jokergrin said:
I find that I usually don't
307vxux.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jokergrin said:
Hi uncircumcised people.

When you pee do you pull back your foreskin? I find that I usually don't cause if I do then the pee will come out in a very thin powerful stream that goes way too vertical and is hard to control.

Circumcized people are probably used to this freak pee. But I'm not. Although I do find that it results in less pee dribbling all over my foreskin. But that's ok cause I don't mind wiping after I pee.
Obvious Tag fishing is obvious

SUPREME1

Banned
When I was 11, I went to the doctor for a check up.

She told me that I should begin pulling back on the foreskin when peeing, so to avoid problems as an older man. I clearly remember her mentioning cancer... whether or not she was full of sh*t or not, I don't know. I pull back nonetheless.

I hate getting dribble on the skin, shit's gross. You get used to the stream and eventually master it. So make the change already.

I'm sure your lady friends would also appreciate it too, as your foreskin isn't being marinated in urine every time you piss.

Your parents obviously didn't potty train you properly. You should have started pulling back the same time you stopped peeing in a diaper.

DonMigs85

maybe he has one of those freakish urethras where the opening is at the top of the glans? Still it's pretty gross to not pull back the foreskin when pissing, besides if you did that and just shake off the excess there's no need to wipe.
I know some girls who also spread their inner labia apart when peeing, makes it less dribbly and messy when wiping.

xbhaskarx

How long have you had a penis that you still haven't even mastered such a basic everyday task as urinating?
I look forward to your "how do you have sex while uncircumcised?" thread in ten years.

Dizzle24

Looks like someone finally had their first beer! Way to go OP! Now, kindly step away from the computer and stop posting. :lol

madara

I been wondering lately since gaf is at all time low for cruel responses why we still have any advice threads made at all. Its like 98 percent mean joke responses at the OP's expense at the very best. I guess its the one or two replies you could get that folks figure it still worth it.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
you should have been circumcised like all the american penis noobs that can't work complicated devices such as foreskins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom