• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Pelosi Doesn't Rule Out Impeaching Trump to Stop Him From Replacing RBG

Archvile82

Banned
May 20, 2020
Pardon my language but this woman is a straight up C***. How the hell this vile person is still in a power position is beyond me. Sooner we hear she's turned her toes up the better off America will be.

oagboghi2

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2018
Well let's use the Lindsay Graham rule then.

Is this the same Graham the left used to love when he and McCain were criticizing Trump?

Naw, let's ignore his rule. If the South Carolians don't like him, they can vote him out.

BouncyFrag

Feb 10, 2014
Speaking of cowards, is Biden still getting scripted questions and then poorly reading the answer from a teleprompter?

Has Biden denounced the pedophile that endorsed him from the DNC convention?

Last edited:
Reactions: TKOFromTokyo

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Anyone who thinks that their party would not nominate a supreme court justice who is ideologically aligned when they have a chance is full of shit. I don't care what any of these fucks said in 2016 because they would and will all say the exact opposite now. If the only reason for current action/inaction is some garbage you said a couple years ago there would be a Wall across the southern US border and Trump would have never have been impeached.

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Why does this piece of garbage old hag always have a bandana around her neck, does she have a big scar or is she just ashamed of her turkey neck?

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
all is fair but something like impeachment poisons the whole country

dems always make the dumbest uses of their toolkits, they're that apex player who dibs a kraber and never uses it

cryptoadam

Banned
Feb 21, 2018
Why does this piece of garbage old hag always have a bandana around her neck, does she have a big scar or is she just ashamed of her turkey neck?

Ever see death becomes her ?

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Because impeachment wasn't enough.

What's next? Are you calling for open assassination attempts now?
I wouldn't put it past some people. They don't care for conversation, or debate, only imposing their will.

That is what this is about. It will end in death and destruction if they keep pushing.

LordCBH

Jun 4, 2020
If Americans had a backbone, Pelosi’s thoughts of impeaching the president to stop him from doing his CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY would be met with her being dragged out of congress by an angry crowd.

Americans are pussies though and the weirdo Californians will keep electing her

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2018
If Americans had a backbone, Pelosi’s thoughts of impeaching the president to stop him from doing his CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY would be met with her being dragged out of congress by an angry crowd.

Americans are pussies though and the weirdo Californians will keep electing her
Well that doesn't sound peaceful.

LordCBH

Jun 4, 2020
Nancy saying she has a duty to defend the constitution is funny because her and her cronies shit on it every fucking chance they get.

Reactions: Torrent of Pork

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Guys, I'm not prone to conspiracy theories but that Pelosi clip is truly bizarre. I am just left scratching my head over that clip.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2018
What the hell? It's like somebody rebooted her.

What the hell is going on with Democrats? The whole damn world is upside down. Are we in the middle of an actual invasion of the body snatcher scenario?
They do the interviews on satellite when you can't see the screen. But yes, it looks awkward. She said good morning. Oh my god.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
They do the interviews on satellite when you can't see the screen. But yes, it looks awkward. She said good morning. Oh my god.
Trust me when I say that I know exactly how these remote interviews are done, how they are set up(audio/video),and what takes place off camera.

It is still bizarre.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Punished Miku

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2018
Trust me when I say that I know exactly how these remote interviews are done, how they are set up(audio/video),and what takes place off camera.

It is still bizarre.
She's creepy. I wish she was replaced. Not sure what else to say.

Archvile82

Banned
May 20, 2020
Too many years in deep state bubble where they have abused the system and bullshitted the public...then having Trump turn up has literally sent them all insane, 90% of all dems sound retarded. Unfit for the positions they are in.

Reactions: Tesseract

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
It looks like she forgot where she was. Either drunk or probably on a shit to of pharmaceuticals.
there's an ugly truth here about voting blocs that's worth discussing after the election

Last edited:

finowns

May 10, 2009
Only if you give McConnell a wedgie for being a flagrant liar and power hungry obstructionist.

Obama lost the senate in 2017 and you’re mad because he didn’t get his guy in as a Justice? This is manufactured outrage.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2018
Obama lost the senate in 2017 and you’re mad because he didn’t get his guy in as a Justice? This is manufactured outrage.
Yeah, the 3 branches of govt were meant to be fully obstructionist roadblocks unless they're in the same party. What a joke. SC nominations occurred within 2 days originally, regardless of party.

Last edited:

finowns

May 10, 2009
Yeah, the 3 branches of govt were meant to be fully obstructionist roadblocks unless they're in the same party. What a joke. SC nominations occurred within 2 days originally, regardless of party.

And what’s your point that the branches of government shouldn’t obstruct or that the Republicans invented it in 2017?

Obama didn’t have the votes and Trump does. Elections matter.

Reactions: cryptoadam

Wolvers

Jan 13, 2015
As a non-American it's absolutely crazy to me that your President has carte blanche to unilaterally replace a Supreme Court Judge with their choice whenever they should randomly pass away.

Seems a bit arbitrary for such an important matter.

Jul 26, 2009
As a non-American it's absolutely crazy to me that your President has carte blanche to unilaterally replace a Supreme Court Judge with their choice whenever they should randomly pass away.

He doesn’t. He only nominates them. Then it’s up to the Senate to investigate and either confirm or deny them.

Also, Trump didn’t create his list of potential nominees. His list was created by the Heritage Foundation and he’s selecting from their list.

As an American, it’s absolutely crazy that non-Americans love to spread ignorance about America. Don’t you have something better to do?

Trump is not an authoritarian. He’s a businessman. He works with anyone who wants to make a deal. Since he was elected as a Republican he mostly works with and within Conservative institutions. He regularly offers deals to the Democrats; for example, he offered amnesty for the Dreamers (twice, i think). The Democrats refused. But Trump is always painted as the bad guy for some reason. Well... probably because ignorant people like you let them get away with their lies.

Last edited:

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008

The United States Constitution is quite clear on the power of the Executive branch.

From Article II, Section II

The President shall be commander in chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the militia of the several states, when called into the actual service of the United States; he may require the opinion, in writing, of the principal officer in each of the executive departments, upon any subject relating to the duties of their respective offices, and he shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment.

He shall have power, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, to make treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, shall appoint ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, judges of the Supreme Court, and all other officers of the United States, whose appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by law: but the Congress may by law vest the appointment of such inferior officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the courts of law, or in the heads of departments.

The President shall have power to fill up all vacancies that may happen during the recess of the Senate, by granting commissions which shall expire at the end of their next session.

Reactions: DeepEnigma

BouncyFrag

Feb 10, 2014
By the time all is said and done I expect for us to find out how many powers a president has at his disposal.