• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pen pal gets me banned, shocking matters get me unbanned, Oh boy megaton :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dever

Banned
rpgfan16k said:
So why haven't the mods done something yet? Is this actually real (CES?), or are they just brainstorming interesting thread title modifications? :lol

It would be hilarious if this was announced like tomorrow at CES. :lol The OP would go from banned to the king of GAF. I don't see though why people hate this concept so much. It's pretty much the same thing as the glider, except you're riding a griffin. But to quote myself:

But why bother discussing, this is so fake...

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
read the post history... clearly anti-ps3. I dunno he didn't really bash these games though, still clearly fake.

TRICO is a placeholder name, NICO because Shadow of the Colossus because it was more marketable. This will be no different I'm sure.

Nick Robinson of SCEE will be getting some phone calls tomorrow, if true.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Mojovonio

Banned
msdstc said:
read the post history... clearly anti-ps3. I dunno he didn't really bash these games though, still clearly fake.

:lol

wow

that's stretching it.

The guy hates PS3 so he makes up what the next ICO game will be...

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Crisis said:
If this is true the OP can shit on my face.

Now thats an "un-ban" bet I can support! :D

(And yes, I'll unban if true, but reporting such unsupported rumors with just a "pen pal" as evidence is WHOLLY unwise. Anyone remember Sonic2k etc? :p)

OMG @ new title :lol
We have the best mods on earth.
Now we should think about the legendary name the guy will get if this turns out to be true.

Otacon

Please don't play with my feelings...AGAIN!
The Last Canyon desaster almost killed my inside.
I finally want something official.
A name, a logo, a little detail what to expect, a tiny scan...ANYTHING!
I hope that we finally see/hear something about their 3rd project at TGS, which would still be a long time to go. *cries*
Or maybe Sony Gamer's Day, although I doubt they would unveil it in the US.

Marconelly said:
He probably meant "Pen pal"

Yeah. "Nico" was chosen as a work in progress name because Ni means "two" in Japanese, right? What would be three in Japanese then?
Sunico-sm.JPG

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
i will believe this Trico thing when i read it on Surfer Dude blog :lol

i don't think Udea will return to ICO or SOTC gameplay , this Trico story seem just someon want that old NICO video to be a real PS3 game , i don't think Ueda waited that long since 2005 to just give as SOTC gameplay with Co-op , hell even that Team ICO flying game rumor was more believible than this .

besada said:
I find this interesting. Say someone on GAF knew an actual dev at some company. Further say said Gaffer had been told something that everyone on GAF wanted to know. Is there any way to let the Gaffers know without leaving a breadcrumb trail and getting the dev in trouble? Or the Gaffer themselves?
No. It will never work.

FtsH

you guys just broke apart the relationship between two men, and they were good pen friends awhile ago..........

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not known for kindness, this wasn't just kindness, madness! :p

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Work it out, think of the difference between unsubstantiated and substantiated :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What is going on?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom