• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pen pal gets me banned, shocking matters get me unbanned, Oh boy megaton :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonsoncao

Banned
come from some pretty girl in Mars

- TRICO is blah blah blah

- Afrika is blah blah blah

---------------------
................oh, i didnt realize so many things happened

oh....i am informed that i shouldnt post something like this ....

harSon

Banned
Ummmm yeah.... that 'Team Ico game' sounds an awful lot like something else we've seen. Cry-On perhaps? :lol

Jonsoncao said:
come from a pen friend of mine in SCEE

- TRICO is the project name for the sequel of ICO
return to the gameplay of ICO, adding the elements in Shadows of Colossus, like climbing
a kid
together with a half-cat half-bird behemoth like animal, their journey through some spectacular ancient ruins

Bolded for emphasis.

What's a "pen friend"

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
My heart can't take this shit. I want official details on this game not unsubstantiated rumors from some guy's pen pal.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Why would your "SCEE friend" let you write about something so obviously confidential on a public message board?

In the marginal chance that this is true... well... sounds more interesting than endless flying into canyons and flying out of them :p

Steroyd

Jonsoncao said:

Making this type of rumour is one thing.

Making this type of Rumour involving the letters I C and O... prepare yourself for Gaf's wrath.

Isn't Trico the name of a pokemon?

The Pokemon is called Treecko deserves a lulz anyway. :lol

A Sony executive confirmed that the big game that Team ICO are working on is "the sequel" however anyone could take this public fact and turn it around.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy shit if true.

~Devil Trigger~ said:
the name "Trico" seems fake

23Trico.jpg

Final Boss Confirmed.

Nolan.

Jonsoncao said:

return to the gameplay of ICO, adding the elements in Shadows of Colossus, like climbing
a kid together with a half-cat half-bird behemoth like animal, their journey through some spectacular ancient ruins
spectacular graphics and epic music
his comments: seems to uncover the untold emotional links of those two characs in Shadows of Colossus

- Afrika
gameplay is exploring and photo shooting
shoot different scenes and animals due to the mission requirements
many ads of the new sony DSLRs and national geographics
his comments: seems boring( i also think real photo shooting is have much more fun than virtual especially using SLR if you like playing with gadgets)

Trico (assuming it's true) sounds ok but I rathered the last fake info version with canyons and gliders.

Tieno

Unless you can back that up or something or someone else legit says you're legit, please don't pull stuff out of your ass.

Jonsoncao said:
a kid together with a half-cat half-bird behemoth like animal, their journey through some spectacular ancient ruins
spectacular graphics and epic music
his comments: seems to uncover the untold emotional links of those two characs in Shadows of Colossus
6urdrnp.jpg

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Kyoufu said:
SCEE aren't allowed in the top secret labs of Team ICO.

It's not impossible that someone at SCEE would know what they're up to. Internal presentations happen quite frequently on projects in the works.

Not that this is necessarily true, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom