• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penis-Powered Game Gets Oculus Rift Support (Post #309 hands-on review)

wildfire

Banned
4macX8q.jpg

Omg. This thing has an analog at the top, and buttons on the underside.

Who cares? The input lag will blow.

That's cool about the oculus rift. The big question is will this input device overtake mouse and keyboard as the input device of choice for shooters. Will the functionality be similar to a joystick, if so how hard would it need to be to stay airborne in a flight simulator.

akaoni

Banned
Guys, guys, I just can't stop laughing.

You wanted a let's play, here's one.

''Oh...what would I be if games like this do not exist What would I be doing?.''

The game seems to have the same fonts from The Last Story, thought that was neat.

---

These impressions cannot come soon enough, a true hero if I ever saw one.

totowhoa

Banned
WOW.

That guy's commentary isn't helping. The first video I found funny... half way through the second I had to quit though. Way too freaky for me.

ironcreed

Banned
I can just see some guy wearing those goggles while having one of these plugged on the end of his peter. Welcome to the future.

Wubby

It came but ugh it's been a pain to install. 3am here so I'll have to quit for the night.

Got some Amazon limited edition which came with an extra pocket sized fleshlight (why???) and a CD with some limited edition costumes or something.

It came but ugh it's been a pain to install. 3am here so I'll have to quit for the night.

Got some Amazon limited edition which came with an extra pocket sized fleshlight (why???) and a CD with some limited edition costumes or something.

For great justice.

El Sloth

Banned
Can't wait to see this at the next speedrunning marathon for charity. I imagine that crowd support will be crucial.

"Okay, serious time now, fellas. Boss Rush coming up. Hardest part of the game."

Amagon

This thread just got real.

8T49rQ3.gif

Zee-Row

Banned

Please live stream this!

vareon

3GzRWFk.gif

Guys, guys, I just can't stop laughing.

You wanted a let's play, here's one.

''Oh...what would I be if games like this do not exist What would I be doing?.''

His voice makes this funny as heck. He has that observer silent voice, lol.

This thread just got interesting.

Top Bottom