• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penis-Powered Game Gets Oculus Rift Support (Post #309 hands-on review)

Starviper

Was not sure what I was expecting when I came in here..
And then I saw the writeup.

Enjoy your virtual lover. I wonder if you can modify it so that other games can be controlled via dick. Imagine playing Battlefield 3 with that thing.

Was not sure what I was expecting when I came in here..
And then I saw the writeup.

Enjoy your virtual lover. I wonder if you can modify it so that other games can be controlled via dick. Imagine playing Battlefield 3 with that thing.
Headshot got a whole new meaning.

mkenyon

Banned
I'm asking on behalf of a friend who doesn't have a GAF membership. Before I get the "uh huh, sure, a friend" responses:

3QIIERx.png

The device used For Science, is this the best out there?

*edit*

In case the context doesn't make it clear, I mean the Ju-C Air controller.

DrBo42

I'm asking on behalf of a friend who doesn't have a GAF membership. Before I get the "uh huh, sure, a friend" responses:

3QIIERx.png

The device used For Science, is this the best out there?

*edit*

In case the context doesn't make it clear, I mean the Ju-C Air controller.

Are you talking about in context of gaming? I don't believe there's anything else. If you're talking about for the non-gaming purpose, definitely not. I forget the spelling but the Meiki? is the best out there.

Cirruss

Feels like your typical Chinese made plastic controller. Plastic is kinda sturdy. Quality feels maybe on par with Razer devices but not as good as Logitech.

I lost it at this line, well written entertaining review.

Now's your chance Logitech to fill that hole in the market (or provide a hole to fill)

Awesome review thus far, it gives me hope that I soon might be able to stop pleasuring myself to my "virtual solution" which happens to be Custer's Revenge on my Atari 2600, Bottle of lotion, and an athletic tube sock with green and yellow stripes.

BT_CustersRevenge-582x340.jpg

Sorry if I repeat myself, but:

WHAT THE FUCK, JAPAN.

To be fair, I would like trying to play something else with that controller, just for a laugh.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you for being a brave pioneer, Wubby.

Omerta

Imagine being the buy going through the instructions for the part number of another shim pack.

"Oh hai... I'd like to order some more shims for my crazy electro wank sock"

My Embedded capstone group debated submitting a proposal for a Teledildonics application/software service/hardware prototype, but we figured our professor wouldn't approve. I still think back to how much money would could have/could still make with a really well done product.

Fleshlight for the internet age.

Top Bottom