• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penis-Powered Game Gets Oculus Rift Support (Post #309 hands-on review)

Epcott

Ha ha, Wubby actually bought it...

And posted a review! Oh man.

Maybe they'll have a booth (or room) with this at Otakon 2013?

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I really can't quite believe the review I've just read. I do admire that he had the guts to be candied and open and share his experience.

I still can't believe this device and this game exists.

I love how Wubby is being treated as a hero and not as some degenerate for trying it cos in all honesty I'd like to try it for the heck of it

and I agree, tag that man

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Does it wub you the wrong way? No wub for Wubby?

The man's name should be venerated and his selfless quest into apotheosis recorded forever in the annals of our history. To be sure, Wubby is a brave pioneer boldly going where the rest of us cannot and bringing back meted research that we might at the very least learn of this glorious new frontier.

I too take offense at this cur's besmirching of Wubbys name or intent. To the gallows with him!

Who's willing to try the Madcatz version first?

Ok this is hilarious. Penis injuries incoming.

Certain typos could not happen in worse threads

Candied... The possibilities are endless with Cockulus Rift.

And the thread keeps on giving!

Wub-by! Wub-by! Wub-by! Wub-by!
8F5F83AB-EB51-4124-B820-90A081D2E3A4-413-0000006BE5D1DBAD_zps810b61f2.jpg

Mush

Although the mere existence of this "game" bewilders me, I gotta say...

HOW DOES HE NOT HAVE A TAG YET?!

Arkos

#tagwubby2013

Maybe he doesn't want a tag for this lol (too bad :p) But seriously this was both hilarious and actually informative, and tastefully or maturely done which seems just about impossible, deserves recognition

Syntax

I love how Wubby is being treated as a hero and not as some degenerate for trying it cos in all honesty I'd like to try it for the heck of it

He bears the stain of sin so that you will not. Hail our gallant pariah, the noble Wubby!

For Science!

-----

Speaking plainly, the 'Cockulus Rift', as it's been dubbed, has great potential. Terrible, yes, but great. It offers an interactive experience like no other; a way to reach out and in some small way become part of another world. Some kind of rumble feature would be the next evolution of this, I feel.

After all, isn't full immersion the ultimate goal of this kind of technology? That cannot be accomplished without some kind of tactile feedback.

Clearly, the riff raff will see only wasted resources, but we will know the truth.

Wouldn't a non-sex game controlled by your penis be pretty fun? or get lambasted for not being gender friendly?

imagine zelda in 60 fps with 1:1 penis sword control

SnakeEyes

Banned
Me, at work bored. Come across this thread and read from start to finish.

My God.
Also, having to hide from female co-worker :D

Richie

It had been a long while since a thread made me laugh this hard. Props Wubby, props, man.

A tag is mandatory for our fine hero here. The suggestions so far have been: For Science, Hardest Member, Pubic Servant...Keep 'em coming, guys!

EDIT: Justice has been served.

second time ive had to use this gif in the past 10 mins.

1154.gif

Still, it seems like an interesting experiment. Guess one day, there will be men that prefer devices like this over real women.

Arkos

It had been a long while since a thread made me laugh this hard. Props Wubby, props, man.

:p

The sweet taste of justice exploding in your mouth. Wubby, Pubic Servant, legend

I am confused, can people move their dick like they can their fingers?

Read the review! There are sensors for what your dick is doing, buttons on the outside, etc.

Top Bottom