• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pentagon official:: There's compelling evidence that we might not be alone

bryo4321

If they are machines (robots, ai, etc) g forces wouldn't matter that much. Particularly in a craft that is likely 1000s of years beyond our technology, using materials we have not even thought of yet.

Personally I still like the idea that we are living in a simulation and these aleins, ghosts, and/or whatever are either glitches in the code, or Player Characters fucking with their sims.
Sv_cheats 1

noclip

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
What if aliens have already infiltrated GAF? Who is human, and who isn’t!?’
fCDSKka.gif

Ixion

Funny how all these big UFO sightings are always shit looking photos or recordings done in some hick area with ONE person seeing it.

You're telling me no UFOs or weird shit in the sky ever hits a small town or huge metro area where 1,000 people might get that on camera?

The "Hudson Valley UFO" was regularly seen across the NY area throughout the 80s and early 90s, and therefore has thousands of witnesses, and it's one of the few cases that has never been officially debunked. It was always described as a U-shape of different colors that hovered relatively low to the ground and didn't make any sound whatsoever (and of course it would just disappear/zoom away after a few minutes). And the people who saw it close enough said those colors were the outer edge of a larger object. You'll find a whole bunch of similar pictures to the one below (obviously people weren't walking around with camera phones back then, so there weren't many videos):

iu

In fact, my mother saw the Hudson Valley UFO while on the highway in the early 90s. She said everyone on the highway stopped and pulled over to look at it.

I read a whole book on this called Night Siege that was really fascinating:

iu

There's a couple other really interesting aspects of this UFO that I recall....

One is that the "U-shape of colors" UFO has been spotted in the NY area actually as far back as 100 years. People have described it and drew it even back then.

Another really chilling aspect are the apparent abductions. A handful of people who saw the Hudson Valley UFO all described the same thing. They said they looked at the UFO and then when they looked at the clock they all said about an hour passed instead of just the few minutes of time they spent looking at the UFO. And then all of those same people said they had the same vivid dream soon after that of being taken up to the ship, seeing a bunch of "greys", and then one of the greys would waive a device over them and that's the last thing they all saw in the dream. And again, none of these people communicated with each other, so that's one hell of a chilling coincidence.

Last edited:

Romulus

Because there's never any footage of them doing anything else. Just endless speculation.

The OP and posts above show nothing about them making contact.

If a new breed of chimps was discovered, do you think modern human society would try to "contact" them?

No, we'd set back and observe. We can tell by watching them at a distance they're far inferior to us. There's zero reason to contact them as equals.

And if beings are traveling here from other galaxies, we're in the same boat. We're likely less close to them than chimps and humans considering the logistical hurdles to travel lightyears to Earth.

In the same way modern society would never intrude on a new species of ape, they'll never do the same to us. We might see them in the sky, but we'll likely never understand what they are or their technology. Just like those apes might catch glimpses of scientists' equipment, cameras, laptops etc. We have no idea how they're breaking these laws of physics, which are tracked on radar.

I just hope we never run into the equivalent of poachers, but that's me thinking in a human way outside of the example. Lol

Last edited:
The biggest ufo sightings of all time are well documented to have happened in cities. The Phoenix Lights is just one example. The governor, Kurt Russell were among a few known people, along with thousands of people saw a massive ufo at the same time.

Arizona governor

If you want me to post more I can. The Battle for LA was another.

aNiyEcJ.png

That's the face of a dude who's seen some alieney type shit

Romulus

Another point in terms of odds. We're a living example of "the odds."

I guess we're just that lucky(hit the lotto 500x)

And what about the extreme environments(and space) where life has already been found, volcanos etc?

There was one star recently found to have 5-7 planets in the habitable zone by itself.

It's not out of the question that in billions of chances that two planets in the same solar system somewhere produced intelligent life, perhaps not at the same timeframe, but not impossible either considering. Maybe neither made it to the stars, but can you imagine building a telescope powerful enough to view your neighbors and seeing cities or even simple structures on another planet? Holy shit.

Some argue that Mars produced intelligent life millions of years ago and there's a small amount of evidence.

This Mars image below boggles my mind. A single right angle in nature is unheard of. But a near square?

uVkBeIdNGa6xVfNe2-_jfjtN7KOIl6H6FTy89WcUTcUARZP8y51kc4BSE_FXK3d48Uh2PIitqfT9Ottsi-uftPI6FCAQ9PqkM8IWKSK6rOfUQGZjdK8I2iVQAq1oc0l694Szm6LXA--JDil_bGmPHPW86WsA6k92gg5gCWdpIizQAehwVPQTS9T_d6USB1K1hqw=w346-h394

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
I say it in every Aliens thread, not only is space an issue but TIME.

Why would Aliens exist at the same time as us? The odds are infintally small for that to happen. Humans have only been around for what a million years, a few 100 000 for homosapians?

Aliens could of been around when there were Dino's here, or when earth was full of giant centapieds. There could be Aliens 100 million years ago, or 100 million years in the future.

You also need Alien life to evolve to the point where they create societies that operate on more than just survival instincts and want to explore the stars. Dinosaurs never became "sentient" enough to want to build space ships. Ants have been around for 100's of millions of years and create complex socieites but they aren't building space ships.

You could have a planet full of life, but just life that goes about suriving and reproducing never thinking anything outside of that.

Its a bit of hubris to think that other life must imitate us and then would travel light years just to reach us.

Romulus

Why would Aliens exist at the same time as us? The odds are infintally small for that to happen. Humans have only been around for what a million years, a few 100 000 for homosapians?

Aliens could of been around when there were Dino's here, or when earth was full of giant centapieds. There could be Aliens 100 million years ago, or 100 million years in the future.

You also need Alien life to evolve to the point where they create societies that operate on more than just survival instincts and want to explore the stars. Dinosaurs never became "sentient" enough to want to build space ships. Ants have been around for 100's of millions of years and create complex socieites but they aren't building space ships.

You could have a planet full of life, but just life that goes about suriving and reproducing never thinking anything outside of that.

Its a bit of hubris to think that other life must imitate us and then would travel light years just to reach us.

If they're intelligent enough to travel lightyears, the odds of them avoiding extinction level events is much higher, allowing them spread to nearby planets and survive much longer.

Romulus

Odd, most first world governments have similar stories and agencies to investigate similar anomalies with said behavior and radar signatures. Why are they all having the this same problem? Did they band together to make it all seem more plausible?

Last edited:

highrider

Banned

Of course it’s hubris, that’s our thing man! 🙂

MilkyJoe

And yet still they come...

Weilthain

Banned
Those videos are really interesting. Not sure why it has to be aliens though, and if the government is saying aliens then you know it isn’t aliens.

I reckon it’s either

1. Secret military aircraft
2. Drones
3. Holograms
4. Secret military aircraft/drones with holograms on them.
5. Other civilisations from somewhere else on Earth.
6. Simply fake footage being passed of as real.

Ikutachi

It's all bs. You what disappeared completely when high res cell phone cameras became ubiquitous?

UFO sightings, bigfoot, loch ness, all that stuff.

Those things thrived on bad photos/video. Now that cameras are EVERYWHERE it's all gone away...hmmmmmmm.
Ghost stories too. It was fun, but yeah, I eye-roll at the stuff now.

Last edited:
I saw a very convincing debunk video a few months back that seemed to prove that video was a result of the gimble system for the camera on the jet, it rotates the camera to track the object and it can result in some weird distortions. It seemed to be a rock solid debunk and even replicated in tests, but now people are saying its real?

Romulus

I saw a very convincing debunk video a few months back that seemed to prove that video was a result of the gimble system for the camera on the jet, it rotates the camera to track the object and it can result in some weird distortions. It seemed to be a rock solid debunk and even replicated in tests, but now people are saying its real?

Maybe, but then the pilots saw it with their own eyes too, switching back and forth. Not to mention it was two fighter jets, both had the same glitch? And all the ship radar tracks of the same objects showed incredible speeds that backed up the pilots stories. Not to mention, the British and Russians have also been tracking these unknown, ultra fast objects on radar and via fighter pilots for years.

Last edited:
It's all bs. You what disappeared completely when high res cell phone cameras became ubiquitous?

UFO sightings, bigfoot, loch ness, all that stuff.

Those things thrived on bad photos/video. Now that cameras are EVERYWHERE it's all gone away...hmmmmmmm.

This is not true for UFOs, and has nothing to do with the proven phenomenon the military has confirmed (which is based on radar and other readings corroborating witnesses). You can look at data from the National UFO Reporting Center on the number of reports they receive. There has not been any decrease in reports.

Bigfoot almost never had photos to begin with, and the "modern" notion Loch Ness monster was always a hoax reliant on misidentification of eels and logs.

But, yeah, lump them all together like it means something with respect to this topic.

If there are aliens actively monitoring us it must be for the purpose of an entire planet's worth of reality television. Earth is the 'Jersey Shore' of the local area of the galaxy.

MadAnon

Knowing Bob Lazar's story, archaeological unexplained discoveries, the signs of a huge flood and all the secrecy involving military testing and agencies, I'd say there's a good possibility of it being human technology prior to our civilization.

200.000 years of humanity, in less than 3000 we're at out current state, it's not absurd to consider a highly technologically advanced civilization could have existed thousands of years ago.

I'd say it's more likely than aliens crossing the galaxy/universe to visit us (although I do not completely discard the possibility, I mean, who knows...)
Damn, it's 2019 and there still are fools who believe in that clown, fraud Lazar.

Last edited:

MadAnon

Try harder. Watch the actual footage of the video i posted! Ignore the text. I also posted that footage because it was the first video on the search showing the footage i want you to see.

Here is the video i should have posted.

Also did you even read the patents? I'll post some relevant info from the patents!

"The present invention is directed to a high frequency gravitational wave generator which includes a high frequency gravitational wave generator including a gas filled shell with an outer shell surface, microwave emitters, sound generators, and two acoustic vibration resonant gas-filled cavities. The outer shell surface is electrically charged and vibrated by the microwave emitters to generate a first electromagnetic field. The acoustic vibration resonant gas-filled cavities each have a cavity surface that can be electrically charged and vibrated by sound from the sound generators such that a second electromagnetic field is generated. The acoustic vibration resonant gas-filled cavities are able to counter spin relative to each other to provide stability, and propagating gravitational field fluctuations are generated when the second electromagnetic field propagates through the first electromagnetic field.

It is a feature of the present invention to provide a high frequency gravitational wave generator that can be used for advanced propulsion, asteroid disruption and/or deflection, and communications through solid objects.

It is a feature of the present invention to provide a high frequency gravitational wave generator which utilizes a means of enabling room temperature superconductivity in special composite metal wiring."

"Claims
1. A high frequency gravitational wave generator comprising:
a gas-filled shell, the gas-filled shell comprising of microwave emitters, the gas filled shell has an outer shell surface and an inner shell surface, the outer shell surface is able to be electrically charged by an electrical source and is able to be vibrated by the microwave emitters, such that it generates a first electromagnetic field;at least two sound generators for generating sound, the at least two sound generators disposed within the gas-filled shell;two acoustic vibration resonant gas-filled cavities for propagation of sound created by the at least two sound generators, the two acoustic vibration resonant gas-filled cavities are disposed within the gas-filled shell and each resonant gas-filled cavity has one cavity surface that can be electrically charged, the acoustic energy from the at least two sound generators causing each of the electrically charged cavity surfaces to vibrate such that a second electromagnetic field is generated; the two acoustic vibration resonant gas-filled cavities being able to counter spin relative to each other to provide stability, propagating gravitational field fluctuations are generated when the second electromagnetic field propagates through the first electromagnetic field."

"The implications of colliding/focusing HFGWs generated by rapidly accelerated vibration/spin of electrically charged systems can be used in applications of propulsion as well as the extreme disruption of a planetary body (if so desired) since it can be shown that the energy level (gain in potential energy) capable of annihilating a planet such as the Earth is on the order of 1032 Joules (which may be achieved with the concept at hand; Eannihil=(⅗) (GMP2/RP); MP and RP are the planet mass and radius, respectively). Imagine a plurality of HFGWG devices (a minimum of four modules), aligned around a planetary body or planetoid (asteroid/comet) along a planar axis (four cardinal points). The emitted HFGWs would impinge on each other in such a manner as to severely disrupt the vacuum energy state at a spacetime locality denoting a point of impact (collision of gravitons with gravitons). At this disruption point, energy would be amplified to such a high degree as to generate a spacetime curvature singularity, leading to total destruction of the planetary body or planetoid (which can be an asteroid or comet on an impact trajectory with Earth)."

As you can see this is way beyond theory.

Debunked

Last edited:

Romulus

Debunked

While I think it's a solid debunk with good points, I've yet to see a similar video like the one in question.

Later in the posts they claim that it happens often and this is a great example.

I barely see the similarities.

Last edited:

MadAnon

While I think it's a solid debunk with good points, I've yet to see a similar video like the one in question.

Later in the posts they claim that it happens often and this is a great example.

I barely see the similarities.

They are not always so well defined. He added one that looked almost the same as the video in question. Look at the north side.

Last edited:

MadAnon

I see something similar but the way it moves is much different. I saw that one before.
Checked images taken of the event through different EUV channels.

Here you can see the AIA 211 images from the dates of the event(helps highlite regions around 2 million Kelvin)

20120310_002650_1024_0211.jpg

20120311_002902_1024_0211.jpg

If there had been a huge alien ship it would've been also visible in these images. Where is your giant alien sphere?

Last edited:

John Day

This topic comes up and i always go back to Fermi: either they already came, they know and ignore, or don’t exist at all.

MadAnon

Have you seen his last appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast?
Parts of it. And it only reinforced his clown status. I can't handle listening to technobabble and someone who flat out made up stories about his education. Poor guy was erased? Stfu and show your university diploma. Let me guess, his dog ate it? Fuck out of here. Guy can't even explain what kind of experiments they did. He just talks how he turned it on and off LMFAO and other kindergarden bullshit.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
The "Hudson Valley UFO" was regularly seen across the NY area throughout the 80s and early 90s, and therefore has thousands of witnesses, and it's one of the few cases that has never been officially debunked. It was always described as a U-shape of different colors that hovered relatively low to the ground and didn't make any sound whatsoever (and of course it would just disappear/zoom away after a few minutes). And the people who saw it close enough said those colors were the outer edge of a larger object. You'll find a whole bunch of similar pictures to the one below (obviously people weren't walking around with camera phones back then, so there weren't many videos):

iu

In fact, my mother saw the Hudson Valley UFO while on the highway in the early 90s. She said everyone on the highway stopped and pulled over to look at it.

I read a whole book on this called Night Siege that was really fascinating:

iu

There's a couple other really interesting aspects of this UFO that I recall....

One is that the "U-shape of colors" UFO has been spotted in the NY area actually as far back as 100 years. People have described it and drew it even back then.

Another really chilling aspect are the apparent abductions. A handful of people who saw the Hudson Valley UFO all described the same thing. They said they looked at the UFO and then when they looked at the clock they all said about an hour passed instead of just the few minutes of time they spent looking at the UFO. And then all of those same people said they had the same vivid dream soon after that of being taken up to the ship, seeing a bunch of "greys", and then one of the greys would waive a device over them and that's the last thing they all saw in the dream. And again, none of these people communicated with each other, so that's one hell of a chilling coincidence.

This reminds me of mid to late 80s my mother was taking me to an arcade/pool hall in the next town over to play some video games, and everybody was pulled over on this long country road.

Above this field in the sky everybody was pointing at this almond or oval shaped object that was flying through the sky changing different solid colors. I remember green, blue, orange/amber, yellow, etc..

I was too young to really understand what was going on, but it was crazy thinking back to that day.

This post made me think back because it was the tri-state area I lived in.

Last edited:

Yes, but time is relative and can’t be manipulated by mass.

Romulus

Checked images taken of the event through different EUV channels.

Here you can see the AIA 211 images from the dates of the event(helps highlite regions up to 2 million Kelvin)

20120310_002650_1024_0211.jpg

20120311_002902_1024_0211.jpg

If there had been a huge alien ship it would've been also visible in these images. Where is your giant alien sphere?

I don't know what you're saying. Are you saying the original video is fake? And I don't have a giant alien ship, never said it was one to begin with. I just said it was unusual, and no one has reproduced a video like it.

Romulus

His story crumbles like a house of cards the moment you start to dig.

A few things. I have no idea if Bob is telling a shred of truth, but that YT vid doesn't do a good job of proving much. "This timeline proves everything." Does it? I watched and it didn't prove anything to me.

Here are a few quotes and my thoughts from the vid maker.

"Look at this. I found an article that makes more sense to me than what Bob said about the FBI raids." Zero Proof

He makes the claim that another "article" mentions 115 before Bob. Where are the dates? He just circles some random shit. He talks about how most of Bob's test flight vids don't have dates, well neither does his articles. Zero Proof.

He takes the word of another UFO guy that he didn't see Bob in any of the yearbooks, regarding his schooling. Zero Proof.

He says the Navy Intelligence pay stub is incorrect for the timeframe, yet he provides no info on a real one. Just take his word for it?

The video poster admits "I don't know anything about physics" yet "Bob's story about the explosion is bullshit, it would have leveled the entire mountain." Makes no sense at all. We have no idea how low the yield was.

Most of the vid is just clickbait imo, it should be easy to pick Bob apart considering his story spans 30 years. Again, I don't necessarily believe a damn thing Bob says, but that was a horrible video. I expected alot better. All this talk about "Bob's lack of facts" but then the vid poster does the same thing.

Last edited:

Ornlu

Banned
This topic comes up and i always go back to Fermi: either they already came, they know and ignore, or don’t exist at all.

The Paradox argument has always been a bit weak, IMO. You could easily brainstorm and come up with a dozen more reasons why we haven't seen anything.

MadAnon

I don't know what you're saying. Are you saying the original video is fake? And I don't have a giant alien ship, never said it was one to begin with. I just said it was unusual, and no one has reproduced a video like it.
No it's not fake. It shows completley different wavelenghts of light emitted by different Fe ions. The video in question is from AIA 171 channel.

Go to this website, select the dates of the event 2012/03/09 - 2012/03/15, select different AIA channels (in this case select AIA 211), click submit and you will have an animation. If you did it then you would notice that the higher parts of sun's corona show no presence of this supposed alien spacecraft but it clearly shows the event itself through different wavelenght of light. No, there was no giant alien space craft there, end of story. Just a very well defined coronal prominance cavity.

Last edited:

-Minsc-

I love the fact that they have to change the name from UFO to UAP to make it less scary sounding lol
"There's no cause for alarm, we can confirm these are not UFO's. They are UAP's."

I'm amused the term "unidentified flying object" came to mean aliens. Unidentified Ariel Phenomena does have a bit more of a sciency sound to it.

Top Bottom