• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

Filth

My phone # kept getting blocked. I had to use 2 cells and two google voices. I was geis macho man Barrel roll and brack bunduruuu

Faddy

Banned
My phone # kept getting blocked. I had to use 2 cells and two google voices. I was geis macho man Barrel roll and brack bunduruuu

So like half the callers.

Other people you should pretend to be

Bobby Kottick
Reggie
Siglemic
Gordon Freeman

Gaz_RB

This is blowing my mind. These channels are at the top of the Live from Playstation app.

Jamel_Allen is fucking hilarious to watch

Faddy

Banned
How is he supposed to do that.

Say your name is Gordon Freeman, see if he knows its a troll, then talk about your job as physicist helps you win at games. Drops lines about gravity guns, crowbars and portals.

We need to see how ignorant of gaming this guy is

Booshka

Reading through this thread with no context on what streamers are actually doing is hilarious.

"No, the drunk Hamburger guy."

HelloMeow

Say your name is Gordon Freeman, see if he knows its a troll, then talk about your job as physicist helps you win at games. Drops lines about gravity guns, crowbars and portals.

But Gordon can't speak.

IISANDERII

I watched one stream where apparently a 4yr old was playing COD with his father and the kid was cursing with Fuck You's and the like while his dad just laughed along beside. Disgusting.

Black-Box

Call in as someone who is in LoL. It is very popular on Twitch so it would be funny if he knows that game or not.

I was watching the Giant Bomb live stream all day. What's this Spartan Show thing? I watched it for a few minutes last night when the one guy was supposedly modding a controller and the dude with the beard and thick southern accent was talking.

Also there's another guy who is just smoking a hookah with crappy music on some other stream.

Top Bottom