People on twitter are defending attempted murder of police trooper - graphic video

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Jun 15, 2013
It’s always them doing their job until the videos show otherwise and nothing even happens but a paid vacation and a slap on the wrists in 95% or more of these cases!

So wow!!!

These cops may have actually been in the right but due to the climate of these situations this just so happened to be the result of that and as a whole it’s really their fault!

Until these so called good cops start standing up doing what’s right then shit like this will continue and fester.
The officers in no way are at fault for this criminal trying to murder them. You are employing some next level gymnastics to draw your conclusion.

Breaking the law has inherent risks and it is unreasonable to pin all shootings on bad cops. Those officers need to make split second life and death decisions regularly and when presented with their life or the life of the criminal in front of them they choose accordingly.

I don’t fault them for those decisions and hold them in higher regard for their ability to do this as a career.

In the rare instances of a police officer being a criminal it is people like you and the media that use those rare instances to drive a wedge between a normal productive society and those who protect them.

It’s a shitty thing to do and I hope someday you realize how terrible of an idea it is to hope the people protecting you are murdered over racial issues.

Smoke6

Nov 26, 2017
The officers in no way are at fault for this criminal trying to murder them. You are employing some next level gymnastics to draw your conclusion.

Breaking the law has inherent risks and it is unreasonable to pin all shootings on bad cops. Those officers need to make split second life and death decisions regularly and when presented with their life or the life of the criminal in front of them they choose accordingly.

I don’t fault them for those decisions and hold them in higher regard for their ability to do this as a career.

In the rare instances of a police officer being a criminal it is people like you and the media that use those rare instances to drive a wedge between a normal productive society and those who protect them.

It’s a shitty thing to do and I hope someday you realize how terrible of an idea it is to hope the people protecting you are murdered over racial issues.
But it’s cool that we get killed over race?

We don’t turn into the hulk and just start smashing shit and I love how you gloss over the fact that we don’t have a history of violence against cops that warrant the treatment we get from them whenever we come into contact with them!!!!

What is it you’re not seeing?

We become casualties from some shit we weren’t even aware another black man or women has done but now here’s the fucking outrage when it happens to them!

I don’t condone this shit, I just so happen to understand where they’re coming from! I don’t play that one sided shit as there’s always two sides to a story!

tkscz

Oct 17, 2011
Despicable really. And yet many so-called progressives believe a society that is less "white" will be some kind of utopia.

Why do black people have such a big problem with the police? It's not just America: the anti-police/anti-authority sentiment is prevalent among the black population here in England, too. Which other racial group routinely produces music that endorses hostilty towards authority and the law? These are questions that need to be asked by cowardly media outlets and politicians.
It's not a black issue but a class issue. Poorer classes have a huge disdain for the police. You'll see it with people who live in hoods/ghettos, people who live in mobile homes and trailer parks. The lower class (which I also am) tend to not like authority of kind.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
But it’s cool that we get killed over race?
It is never ok when someone is killed due to their race.
What people are complaining about in this instance is not that a black guy shot at some cops. Criminals of all races shoot at cops all the time.
In this case, two innocent cops that were just doing their job, protecting the public.

What people find appalling is that there are so many people that celebrate this. I saw a video of a person watching this, the person crying with joy, laughing and happily celebrating when the cops got shot.
That is sick.
People are complaining that so many damaged persons are celebrating this as something good, justice and getting even.

This is, again, appalling. There is no excuse for this and this type of behavior helps no body.

Dec 15, 2011
Its a marvel of the modern age that some people can demonstrate such obvious glee in showing off their lack of empathy for others..
..whilst simultaneously explaining, at length, on how wronged they feel that others show insufficient levels of empathy for themselves.

It's not a complex dynamic.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
This is horrendous! This is appalling!!
Yeah, make fun about it and feel good about "tables are turned now".

Don't be surprised when Richard Spencer will use this to show why they need an ethno-state without black people.
Don't complain either when he does since the optics are not good and people celebrating this is just not going to help your cause.

Michele

you.
Jun 7, 2018
What is even this...? This is appalling...

Oh, and just in case, the links on the OP's post does not work anymore. Seems like the account was suspended, though I didn't see anyone mention it.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach

Oh, and just in case, the links on the OP's post does not work anymore. Seems like the account was suspended, though I didn't see anyone mention it.
It is good the links are gone. One link initially was to a person watching the video laughing hysterically and screaming with joy as the guy shot the cops.
This is insane. There are actually people that think this was a good thing to celebrate.
Just watch above. Plenty of people that think this is great and funny.
I don't think this helps much at all except for reinforcing stereotypes of black people being and celebrating violence. It is just so sad and unproductive.
Everyone loses with this kind of crap.

Last edited:

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017

Which is strange since I also reported it and they could not see any violation for 15 tweets I have reported. Guess Twitter only acts when there is outrage in these cases.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
The same Richard Spencer who is getting deplatfomed left right and center by Antifa lol
I would like to have a single post to point to when I show people the crazy left/black activists/mentally ill celebrating the shooting of white cops.
Can you please write a single post that describes how you feel about this situation and what happened to the cops instead of these drive-by shit posts?

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
I would like to have a single post to point to when I show people the crazy left/black activists/mentally ill celebrating the shooting of white cops.
Can you please write a single post that describes how you feel about this situation and what happened to the cops instead of these drive-by shit posts?
Oh yes because your post about Richard Spencer using this as leverage to make his ehno state for white people is at all relevant..

I'm very indifferent about the situation, just glad no one died

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Oh yes because your post about Richard Spencer using this as leverage to make his ehno state for white people is at all relevant..

I'm very indifferent about the situation, just glad no one died
When you see a large majority of people celebrating this as something good and almost no one from within the community will oppose it?
What do you think normies will think?

Anyway, I think you are just shitposting about something you feel is great. And are not posting in good faith. Good bye, my thread with you is over.

Smoke6

Nov 26, 2017

Don't be surprised when Richard Spencer will use this to show why they need an ethno-state without black people.
Don't complain either when he does since the optics are not good and people celebrating this is just not going to help your cause.

What’s crazy is that this is happening because white peoples are really afraid of what life would be like for them if the shoe was on the other foot!

In a black household, we’re taught to never forget and be mindful of this type of stuff.

No one is looking for empathy, we’re looking for a change and understanding that people like y’all will see what’s really going on and really put a stop to it!

Also there are over 30 lives that were taken by scary ass cops and not one of you actually gives a fuck enough to put that into perspective until it happens again!

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
What’s crazy is that this is happening because white peoples are really afraid of what life would be like for them if the shoe was on the other foot!
My last response to you too in this thread.

If white people see a large number of instances where black people scream with joy and celebrate the attempted murder of white people just because they are white.
WHY should they not become hesitant or afraid of black people?

This shit and attitude is kind of WHY these stereotypes of "black people are violent and dangerous, stay clear of them" exist in the first place.
You really do not see why or how this reinforces these stereotypes?
I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:

betrayal

Feb 2, 2018
In a black household, we’re taught to never forget and be mindful of this type of stuff.
Sorry, i'm in loss for word for this level of stupidity. I don't mean to insult you, but your words and thoughts regarding this topic are just stupid. That backward thinking, generalization and indoctrination is a great source of hate. Come on dude, you're smarter than that. Sure, there a dumb white people out there, who should go straight into jail with all their racism and other shit. But with your thinking right now, you are no better than that, not even the slightest. Because of some dumbass people you accuse millions of people of being racist, even when many of these people are simply not.

Also you, and some other in this thread, constantly refuse to talk and think about numbers and facts. With regard to the topic that police is killing black people because of hate or racism you have to consider that in the US there are 77% white and 13% black people and that's what the numbers look like in prisons.

In relation to that here are the numbers of black and white people killed by the police in 2017 and 2018 (up to june):
2017: 223 black people killed by police, 457 white people killed by police
2018: 102 black people killed by police, 211 white people killed by police

Source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

How are the murder rates if there are 77% white people and 13% black people? Black people commit about half of all murders in the US. That means 13% of the popoulation kill more people than 77% of the population. Also nearly 50% of all victims are black people, too.

I know some people here just won't start to think about the numbers now, because of their tunnel vision and indoctrinated hate, but the point is, that these numbers very clearly show, that a major part of the problem is not racism, but other social structures, mindsets and yes, also victim mentality. If, in some fantasy scenario, all black and white people would be the same color from now on, the numbers above would still exist and maybe people would finally start solving problems instead of being blinded by instilled emotions.

It is always easier to blame someone else, so you don't need to think about the problems where you or your community fucked up.

This whole topic about race is so fucked up anyway. People calling other people racist by being racist is just ridiculous.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Stop and search was used in prominently black communities , to stop mainly black teens and search them on the road allot of the time without cause , personally it happened to me more times then I can count without being given a slip, so yeah I don't give police the time of day
A lot of black youth be it in the US or the UK are heavily into thug culture, they idolize rappers who glorify criminal life and are desperate to emulate them. If you dress like a thug you can't expect people or police to think that you aren't one. With black people playing such a huge part in establishing Jazz and Blues music, it's such a shame that so much of today's black youth only associates black culture with today's garbage rap music with lyrics that promote violence, crime and mistreatment of women.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
A lot of black youth be it in the US or the UK are heavily into thug culture, they idolize rappers who glorify criminal life and are desperate to emulate them. If you dress like a thug you can't expect people or police to think that you aren't one. With black people playing such a huge part in establishing Jazz and Blues music, it's such a shame that so much of today's black youth only associates black culture with today's garbage rap music with lyrics that promote violence, crime and mistreatment of women.
This is called a generalisation.. a heavy one that is pretty much spun my people that I doubt have had any meaningful conversation with young black people.

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
This is called a generalisation.. a heavy one that is pretty much spun my people that I doubt have had any meaningful conversation with young black people.
Deflecting as usual. You know damn well that today's black youth is way more into rap than into jazz or blues, suggesting otherwise is plain ridiculous, even for you.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Deflecting as usual. You know damn well that today's black youth is way more into rap than into jazz or blues, suggesting otherwise is plain ridiculous, even for you.
I think more then just black people are into rap and hip hop than jazz and blues , why only single out black youths.

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
I think more then just black people are into rap and hip hop than jazz and blues , why only single out black youths.
Because I was replying to you and you were specifically talking about black youth getting stopped by police for seemingly no reason, that's why. I can't believe I actually had to explain that.

Smoke6

Nov 26, 2017

This goes back to another post of mine that I will reiterate once again!

50-60 years ago we dressed more classy than we do now and we are still treated the exact and we even spoke with respect.

So what the hell does your post supposed to mean?

Smoke6

Nov 26, 2017
Because I was replying to you and you were specifically talking about black youth getting stopped by police for seemingly no reason, that's why. I can't believe I actually had to explain that.
We’re getting stopped for dressing a certain would actually be akin to women getting raped or sexually harassed for dressing a certain way.

What does me dressing a certain way have to do with who I am?

Go after the people who sell these clothes or let these rappers rap about the shit they claim to have done or do in real life then!

You don’t make sense at all giving the history of this country with regards to black peoples no matter how we dressed.

Smoke6

Nov 26, 2017
Sorry, i'm in loss for word for this level of stupidity. I don't mean to insult you, but your words and thoughts regarding this topic are just stupid. That backward thinking, generalization and indoctrination is a great source of hate. Come on dude, you're smarter than that. Sure, there a dumb white people out there, who should go straight into jail with all their racism and other shit. But with your thinking right now, you are no better than that, not even the slightest. Because of some dumbass people you accuse millions of people of being racist, even when many of these people are simply not.

Also you, and some other in this thread, constantly refuse to talk and think about numbers and facts. With regard to the topic that police is killing black people because of hate or racism you have to consider that in the US there are 77% white and 13% black people and that's what the numbers look like in prisons.

In relation to that here are the numbers of black and white people killed by the police in 2017 and 2018 (up to june):
2017: 223 black people killed by police, 457 white people killed by police
2018: 102 black people killed by police, 211 white people killed by police

Source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

How are the murder rates if there are 77% white people and 13% black people? Black people commit about half of all murders in the US. That means 13% of the popoulation kill more people than 77% of the population. Also nearly 50% of all victims are black people, too.

I know some people here just won't start to think about the numbers now, because of their tunnel vision and indoctrinated hate, but the point is, that these numbers very clearly show, that a major part of the problem is not racism, but other social structures, mindsets and yes, also victim mentality. If, in some fantasy scenario, all black and white people would be the same color from now on, the numbers above would still exist and maybe people would finally start solving problems instead of being blinded by instilled emotions.

It is always easier to blame someone else, so you don't need to think about the problems where you or your community fucked up.

This whole topic about race is so fucked up anyway. People calling other people racist by being racist is just ridiculous.
It’s always the blame card when black peoples point out the reasons for things like this and y’all get to play the mental ill card and get away unscathed by living to tell about it.

So you keep thinking that way as we keep burying our black men and kids because our cultures are not liked by yours!

I got tons of personal proof to refute any claims you can come with that you still would feel compelled to feel the way you feel now.

It’s the fact that you don’t care to understand what I’m saying or anyone else black is saying to say the least. We can do exactly as y’all want us to do and we would still be under the gun someway somehow.

And what’s fucked yo is that this country already stripped us of who we were in the first place and made us into something else and now you wanna strip that to your liking!

But I’m the one fucked up!

Boss Mog

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
This goes back to another post of mine that I will reiterate once again!

50-60 years ago we dressed more classy than we do now and we are still treated the exact and we even spoke with respect.

So what the hell does your post supposed to mean?
50-60 years ago in the US racism was a way bigger deal than it is today. Back then a lot of people actually judged you solely on the color of your skin, it didn't really matter how you spoke or dressed. Today things are different. Actual racism is mostly non-existent today in the US despite what the extreme-left and blacktivists want you to believe. Having worked in large companies that were pretty diverse, I can tell you that everybody got along fine and there were never any racist incidents. What has changed though is that today people do actually judge you by what you wear and how you speak, basically everything about how you present yourself, and that could also mean your personal hygiene, tattoos or piercings you might have, etc... In today's society these are the things that will determine how people will see you, not your skin color.

Last edited:

Ke0

Aug 10, 2012
Reading, Berkshire
I’m gonna respond to the first part of your post...

The police have been getting killed by other whites more than any other race and that’s a fact!

As I said before, we don’t have a history of violence against the police and please show and tell when we ever have!
Nothing in my post said black Americans have a history of violence against the police...

I mean american police militarized because of a bank robbery in which they were heavily outgunned, none of the robbers were black.

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009

Lol @ getting devil triggered into dangling carrots and excusing ethnostate garbage. Unsavory people, don't blow your load over this topic.

betrayal

Feb 2, 2018
It’s always the blame card when black peoples point out the reasons for things like this and y’all get to play the mental ill card and get away unscathed by living to tell about it.

So you keep thinking that way as we keep burying our black men and kids because our cultures are not liked by yours!

I got tons of personal proof to refute any claims you can come with that you still would feel compelled to feel the way you feel now.

It’s the fact that you don’t care to understand what I’m saying or anyone else black is saying to say the least. We can do exactly as y’all want us to do and we would still be under the gun someway somehow.

And what’s fucked yo is that this country already stripped us of who we were in the first place and made us into something else and now you wanna strip that to your liking!

What are you talking about? I posted some statistics that show that racism is not the main cause of the problem of the black communites and yet again you come with some "white men don't like blacks" shit.

I do not say, that all the problems of black people are entirely self-induced. I also think you're right, that history somehow stripped black people of their culture in some ways. But what i just cannot agree to is the victim mentality. That's just such a dumb act of self-sabotage. The numbers clearly show, that the problems black people claim for themselves are largely self-induced.

Last edited:

Nicktendo86

Mar 24, 2009
London

You keep generalising as if certain posters here represent all white people and presume to know what all white people are thinking, this is not fair.

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017

No one is looking for empathy, we’re looking for a change and understanding that people like y’all will see what’s really going on and really put a stop to it!

Also there are over 30 lives that were taken by scary ass cops and not one of you actually gives a fuck enough to put that into perspective until it happens again!
This sounds like a really racist household to be honest.

Also no you are not looking for a change when you preach this white people are evil and dangerous bullshit to your children. Just like this Article back then from the New York Times asking if you could allow your black child to have white friends.

Last edited:

Smoke6

Nov 26, 2017
This sounds like a really racist household to be honest.

Also no you are not looking for a change when you preach this white people are evil and dangerous bullshit to your children. Just like this Article back then from the New York Times asking if you could allow your black child to have white friends.
Nah, don’t project that shit on me!

I understand full well where my parents and grandparents were coming from and I’m quite sure my household wasn’t the only one like this at all growing up black. So please don’t act shock and if you truly are then you really need to wake up and smell the coffee!

If my parents are in their late 70’s can you please tell what was going on in society 60yrs ago as why they feel the way they feel?

So please stop labeling people as racist for something you clearly don’t understand nor are you even trying too!

Dunki

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017

I understand full well where my parents and grandparents were coming from and I’m quite sure my household wasn’t the only one like this at all growing up black. So please don’t act shock and if you truly are then you really need to wake up and smell the coffee!

If my parents are in their late 70’s can you please tell what was going on in society 60yrs ago as why they feel the way they feel?

So please stop labeling people as racist for something you clearly don’t understand nor are you even trying too!
If they keep this up than yes their are racist and victims of their time. Still it is not ok to project this on children. You need to break this circle to actually change the society. When you tell childen that they should be careful around white or black people it is not ok.

Otherwise what would you say to white parents who had very bad experiences with black people and tell their kids to be careful or not engange at all around black people?

Last edited:

betrayal

Feb 2, 2018

That's just wrong in so many ways. Behavior like this is the reason for backwardness. Parents telling their children that they need to be careful because of the experiences they made many decades ago is what kills progress.
But time has changed and so should the mind of the people. Without a doubt, there are still a lot of awful people out there and of course some of them are clearly fascists. But the blatant racism your parents experienced does not exist anymore. The situation has changed, but you're still running around like every white is a fascist and hates you while not noticing, that you do the exact same horrible thing that people did to your parents. You are praticing fascism in its purest form possible. You spread hate and you label and categorize hundreds of millions because of the experience people made up to the 1960s.

Get your own mind. I guess you know a lot of white people. I guess 99% of them are no fascists in any way, am i right? And if you don't know many white people, then i wonder why you talk and think so badly about people you don't know.

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
This shit and attitude is kind of WHY these stereotypes of "black people are violent and dangerous, stay clear of them" exist in the first place.
And you know Slavery , Jim Crow , KKK, Public Lynchings and Segregation are just you know some of the reasons why you can't blame black people for the stereotype they see in white people .

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
And you know Slavery , Jim Crow , KKK, Public Lynchings and Segregation are just you know some of the reasons why you can't blame black people for the stereotype they see in white people .

We can either recognize, forgive and put away old sins of the past and move on, or we can continue to live in perpetual hostility forever. Your choice.

EDIT: please add 'and reconcile' to the sentence above. English is my third language and my command is not as good as I wish it was.

EDIT 2: I was under the impression you were from the UK?

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
We can either recognize, forgive and put away old sins of the past and move on, or we can continue to live in perpetual hostility forever. Your choice.
I wish life was that simple but it's not , the actions of the past shape the future. America has a very dark and damp past drenched in racism and oppression, the scars of which are still visible today in society. Are we forgetting the civil rights acts was only passed in 1964 , that is still within the lifetimes of millions of people.

Call it a chip on the shoulder if you want but it's a chip that means many will never forget the great injustice that has plagued them and their ancestors for hundreds of years. 60 years is not enough time to let go of all of that suffering.

Last edited:

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
I wish life was that simple but it's not , the actions of the past shape the future. America has a very dark and damp past drenched in racism and oppression, the scars of which are still visible today in society. Are we forgetting the civil rights acts was only passed in 1964 , that is still within the lifetimes of millions of people.

Call it a chip on the shoulder if you want but it's a chip that means many will never forget the great injustice that has plagued them and their ancestors for hundreds of years. 60 years is not enough time to let go of all of that suffering.
Fair enough. Continued perpetual racial hatred is the solution then. I am ok with that, I don't live in the US any more. I feel sorry for you though.
Really sucks to be in the US I guess.

I was under the impression you were from the UK however?, but that might have been mistaken.

Last edited:

petran79

Sep 17, 2012
He was pulled over for driving at 87 MPH. Initially one of the cops asked him if everything was OK cos he was going so fast. They then suspected that he was under the influence of drink or drugs, so they asked him to get out and perform a sobriety test. Dood couldn't even walk in a straight line, so they told him he was under arrest. They tried to put cuffs on him, and that's when he started violently resisting.

He was convicted of attempted murder of the cops and is being sentenced at the end of this month.
Couldnt they just seize the car, give him a hefty fine and withhold his driving license?

Whataburger

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018

It didnt happen to you and the people that did said acts aren't the ones being blamed. A person is not a juat a race he/she is their own individual first before anything smh.

betrayal

Feb 2, 2018

This reads like a manifest of an evil racist man who profoundly hates all white people. And that's probably exactly what you are.

Last edited:
May 15, 2018
can it be that everybody who is involved is a fucking complete and utter moron. first of all these cops suck like they cant do their job right and let one guy get the upper hand on them. on the other hand this idiot shot at cops after an altercation. i know people want to be no matter what one side is right and one side is wrong but from that video is just a clusterfuck and everyone in that altercation is a grade a moron. thats my conclusion

Dec 15, 2011
So long as I can be a victim, I don't have to consider any other view or take any accountability for my own position.
I am perpetually at the mercy of nebulous forces and it is those other forces that must be the ones to change, not me.
If you don't empathise with me, you are part of those forces.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
can it be that everybody who is involved is a fucking complete and utter moron. first of all these cops suck like they cant do their job right and let one guy get the upper hand on them. on the other hand this idiot shot at cops after an altercation. i know people want to be no matter what one side is right and one side is wrong but from that video is just a clusterfuck and everyone in that altercation is a grade a moron. thats my conclusion
Maybe it made sense at the time?

He traded a low fine for speeding and a possible fine plus loss of licence for a few months for DUI to instead get life for multiple attempted homocides (I don't think the DA or court will even bother with any of the minor charges).
Math is hard.

May 15, 2018
Maybe it made sense at the time?

He traded a low fine for speeding and a possible fine plus loss of licence for a few months for DUI to instead get life for multiple attempted homocides (I don't think the DA or court will even bother with any of the minor charges).
Math is hard.
i have no idea what you just told me

May 15, 2018
so is that what people on twitter are saying? is thta math is hard and then people get to die? i mean thats not a real good response

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
i have no idea what you just told me
If he had not tried to kill the cops, at worst he would have gotten a low fine for speeding plus a second fine for DUI and possible short loss of licence.
Instead he chose life in prison.

That is what I meant. The "made sense at the time" was a joke since he was high/drunk at the time.