People on twitter are defending attempted murder of police trooper - graphic video

May 15, 2018
oh i place total blame oh the dude. hes a piece of shit. what im trying to get at is good lord these cops suck. like how can they be in law enforcement and bumble around with their pistols like they are in a 1950s cartoon and cant apprehend this guy

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
Fair enough. Continued perpetual racial hatred is the solution then. I am ok with that, I don't live in the US any more. I feel sorry for you though.
Really sucks to be in the US I guess.

I was under the impression you were from the UK however?, but that might have been mistaken.
Keep in mind most of that hatred comes from the oppressors rather then the oppressed.. yeah I'm from the UK. Does not mean I can't take a stance on how African Americans are treated in the US.

It didnt happen to you and the people that did said acts aren't the ones being blamed. A person is not a juat a race he/she is their own individual first before anything smh.
Racism does not just exist in America I hope you know that. And it's pretty clear to see how divided America is that they have not yet dealt with their issues is anyway .

This reads like a manifest of an evil racist man who profoundly hates all white people. And that's probably exactly what you are.
Oh please tell me which bit recks of evil racism.. I'd love to see the mental gymnastics on this one.

Saying that America has a dark and racist history .. is a fact

Saying the civil rights act is less than 60 years old .. fact

Saying it's in the left time of millions.. fact

Saying I don't blame people for not forgetting the injustice they have suffered is not racist is a fact of life. And if you see that as racist then it tells me more about you and how you understand what true racism is .

Last edited:
May 15, 2018
Keep in mind most of that hatred comes from the oppressors rather then the oppressed.. yeah I'm from the UK. Does not mean I can't take a stance on how African Americans are treated in the US.
that is actually a huge problem. people dont know politics or views of other places in the world and then they try and enforce their opinion which is usually pretty wrong and dont listen to the locals.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
that is actually a huge problem. people dont know politics or views of other places in the world and then they try and enforce their opinion which is usually pretty wrong and dont listen to the locals.
Yeah my views align pretty well with African Americans.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Yeah my views align pretty well with African Americans.
You know, for about 500 hundred years, Finland was occupied by the Swedish king. That is why they speak Swedish as their first language on the entire western seaboard in Finland. That is where the Swedish King reached with his warships and cannon boats and could kind of not be nice (==oppress) to the Finns that tried to continue to speak their native language. Banning the language was often not enough so the King needed to imprint, forcefully,
just how much he wanted them to give up their old traditions and language.
Finland is bilingual now.

The other 500 hundred years in the last millennia, they were occupied by Russia, from the east.
Russia was not nice either. They were so fscking bad that in WW2, the Finns sided with Nazi Germany trying to get rid of Russian occupation and oppression.
That is how fscking bad Russian occupation was. They decided Nazi alliance was the better option!

So for about 1000 years or more, Finland has been occupied and oppressed, brutally.
For less than 100 years they have been a country. There are people in Finland still alive this day that remember when they got independence from the russians and got rid of foreign occupation and BRUTAL oppression.
Today, Swedes and Finns get along well. Except for World Cup in IceHockey.
Today, Russians and Finns get along well. Except for World Cup in IceHockey.

The past is the past. In Helsinki you can find plenty of restaurants that have menus in Russian and/or Swedish. You can find plenty of Russian restaurants that serve Russian food.
(not swedish restaurants though because swedish food sucks)
You can find friendly bi or tri lingual people that speaks english, swedish, russian everywhere to help you.

People can overcome old sins, forgive and reconcile if they want to.
Sometimes. If they want to move on.

EDIT: they wern't occupied by sweden or russia continuously for 500 years each. Just that for the last 1000 years or mor, since the dawn of the concept of being a country in scandinavia
they were either occupied by one or the other depending on how the perpetual conflicts went.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
I wish life was that simple but it's not , the actions of the past shape the future. America has a very dark and damp past drenched in racism and oppression, the scars of which are still visible today in society. Are we forgetting the civil rights acts was only passed in 1964 , that is still within the lifetimes of millions of people.

Call it a chip on the shoulder if you want but it's a chip that means many will never forget the great injustice that has plagued them and their ancestors for hundreds of years. 60 years is not enough time to let go of all of that suffering.
Victim mentality in all its glory folks.

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
The other 500 hundred years in the last millennia, they were occupied by Russia, from the east.
Russia was not nice either. They were so fscking bad that in WW2, the Finns sided with Nazi Germany trying to get rid of Russian occupation and oppression.
That is how fscking bad Russian occupation was. They decided Nazi alliance was the better option!
Yeah, it was either Hitler or Stalin. One had to be sided with. Siding with no one wasn't an option unless of course you want to get both of them attack you.
So, Hitler or Stalin. Choose. Now!
Talk about being in between a rock and a hard place.

Today we could cry about our oppressors. Today we could hate ourselves for siding with evil people (either Stalin or Hitler). But we generally choose to not do either of them. The past is the past.

petran79

Sep 17, 2012
For attempted murder? WHAT? This asshole needs jail time for at least a few years..
I meant when they stopped his car to check him for alcohol, before the assault

Yeah, it was either Hitler or Stalin. One had to be sided with. Siding with no one wasn't an option unless of course you want to get both of them attack you.

Today we could cry about our oppressors. Today we could hate ourselves for siding with evil people (either Stalin or Hitler). But we generally choose to not do either of them. The past is the past.
Iran did not side with anyone yet it was occupied by the Allies. Africa and Asia were already sided with the Allies since they were colonised.

Last edited:

Nicktendo86

Mar 24, 2009
London

The bolded is key, never try to rewrite history, never try to forget the evils of the past but we have to look forward, otherwise people will never be able to live with each other.

Jon Neu

Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia
He was under the influence enough to have shot they ass while not being able to walk straight!

Nor was he driving swerving but just speeding!

It’s always an excuse to get us out of the vehicle so they can do what they always do as ALL black peoples tend to carry weapons!

That shit has to stop!
Yeah dude, it's a conspiracy Against The poor and innocent black man.

Those white dudes are out there to get ya!

Smoke6

Nov 26, 2017
The bolded is key, never try to rewrite history, never try to forget the evils of the past but we have to look forward, otherwise people will never be able to live with each other.

What will it take for you guys to see we have tried to move forward and when this shit keeps happening at an alarming rate we are only left with is to compare to acts similar to these from the past?

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
What will it take for you guys to see we have tried to move forward and when this shit keeps happening at an alarming rate we are only left with is to compare to acts similar to these from the past?
People here don't wanna listen ,

You can tell them you where stabbed by a white supremacist who yelled "Nigger" and they will just switch and say you probably got in the way of knife and the air and he was probably yelling "Naggers" instead.

Smoke6

Nov 26, 2017
There’s no more to discuss African. They don’t actually care and I their mind it did it happen to us so why do we even care.

Or it’s the always “forget the past and move forward” shit but we’re still being killed while unarmed and complying in front of our kids and loved ones!

We don’t matter to them not one bit and you being from the U.K. Experiencing what you have other to them here it do t matter!

ILLtown

Jul 7, 2018
LOL @ the amplification of victimhood going on in here from people who are literally justifying attempted murder. Some of you belong on a watch list, cos you are fucking crazy. It wouldn't be the first time some extremist from this website ended up in a prison cell either.

Apr 18, 2014
P-Town
You mean what will happen when people keep getting pulled over for a minor traffic offense escalate the situation, resist arrest, attempt murder and then get arrested? They will probably face the consequences of their actions.

There are plenty of egregious examples of police brutality and violence to rally around but this one isn't it. This has nothing to do with race and excusing his actions simply due to his race is disgusting.

Helios

Jun 13, 2018
People here don't wanna listen ,

You can tell them you where stabbed by a white supremacist who yelled "Nigger" and they will just switch and say you probably got in the way of knife and the air and he was probably yelling "Naggers" instead.
Agreed. I can tell people that this man was pulled over for speeding and being under the influence and people will just switch and say it was racism and they stopped him because he was black and him grabbing a gun and trying to shoot 2 police officers was self-defense.
People here don't want to listen.
Or was that not your point?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

Smoke6

Nov 26, 2017
Agreed. I can tell people that this man was pulled over for speeding and being under the influence and people will just switch and say it was racism and they stopped him because he was black and him grabbing a gun and trying to shoot 2 police officers was self-defense.
People here don't want to listen.
Or was that not your point?:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Not the point at all!

Dylan roof was apprehended peacefully after murdering quite a few church firsts in order to start a race war.

This guy like the most other black men who were killed by cops for exerting their rights or complying were taken down by force for “minor” violations in some instances were uncalled for by the cops!

So you can quit with the race baiting and insinuating.

How about you go and talk to some elder black people you may or may not know and ask them why our people feel this way even if you feel nothing was personally done to anyone of us giving you insight on why people are celebrating something like this. Give that a try and come back and report your findings!

Mar 18, 2018
Not the point at all!

Dylan roof was apprehended peacefully after murdering quite a few church firsts in order to start a race war.

This guy like the most other black men who were killed by cops for exerting their rights or complying were taken down by force for “minor” violations in some instances were uncalled for by the cops!

So you can quit with the race baiting and insinuating.

How about you go and talk to some elder black people you may or may not know and ask them why our people feel this way even if you feel nothing was personally done to anyone of us giving you insight on why people are celebrating something like this. Give that a try and come back and report your findings!
Sorry, cant My dad is dead. Old age.

Last edited:

haxan7

May 9, 2016
My man, watch the video again. The officers are peaceful until Clary repeatedly escalates the situation. He is literally not "exerting his rights" - he is legally being placed under arrest under suspicion violating actual laws that exist, that people of all races are routinely (rightfully and wrongfully, I am sure) cuffed and arrested for.

If he had any sense, he would have just complied with them. What did he do? He first tried to fight them off, then he PICKED UP A GUN AND SHOT AND NEARLY KILLED THEM.

Your precious feelings, anger, and outrage are outweighed by the fact that this guy almost murdered other human beings. I don't give a damn what race he is. He should be praising God that his bullets did not have their intended effect.

Last edited:

Smoke6

Nov 26, 2017
There is a video giving around that shows 2 black men driving and get pulled over for no reason at all!

The white officer accused them of having a gun and seeing “shake” (marijuana) on the floor of the vehicle and didn’t find nothing after trying time after time to incite some sort of conflict with these gentlemen so they can have a reason to do what they are known for now days!

But we are the ones being told to let shot go and let these cops do their job when shit like this keeps happening on a daily basis and even on video y’all gives no fucks at all and that just as worse and these shitty ass cops are!

Watch the video and if I can find it I’ll link it hit so far it’s been on Facebook making the rounds!

Super Mario

Nov 12, 2016
This is a Liberal's dream. Drugs and black people resisting/attacking the police. Life is good now, right? If you don't believe me that this is the dream, look no further than all of the Twitter support. This is why people scream MAGA. No, it is not because people want a "white" America. You are 100% wrong if that is your ignorant belief.

There was a time where this kind of stuff wouldn't happen. If it did, it didn't have widespread support. Our culture glorifies scum.

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013
This is a Liberal's dream. Our culture glorifies scum.
Yeah it is... the most current news story (pretty much all of the liberal MSM) leaving out the part that this guy is a MS-13 member, here illegally, and wanted for murder, and that is why he was tracked and arrested with coordination from the Mexican government who wants extradition.

Their (these liberal politicians) narrative is way too transparent. More violence, means more money sunk into more government, means more control passed down to even law abiding citizens.

Last edited:

Caddle

Jun 8, 2004
Brooklyn
A lot of black youth be it in the US or the UK are heavily into thug culture, they idolize rappers who glorify criminal life and are desperate to emulate them. If you dress like a thug you can't expect people or police to think that you aren't one. With black people playing such a huge part in establishing Jazz and Blues music, it's such a shame that so much of today's black youth only associates black culture with today's garbage rap music with lyrics that promote violence, crime and mistreatment of women.
Yeah only rap music does that, give me a fucking break.