Pepsi Salted Caramel

Probably tastes good, but one of those drinks that as you're chugging it, you're thinking to yourself while looking at the ingredients: "I really shouldn't drink this garbage".

I would drink that.

The goofy limited-time Pepsis they release in Japan are generally good (red bean, baobab, shiso, chestnut, cherry blossom, etc.), so I don't have reason to doubt that one without trying it. That said, I hope they release it here, but sadly, I know that if they do, it'll be gone in 2 weeks like the others....

not sure why posting of a soda or candy or anything like this always has to immediately register for kneejerk 'wow that's unhealthy!' posts, sheesh; it's soda, if you don't jive with it, who cares. hell, from what i see a 20 oz of pepsi is 250 calories, while the salted one here seems to be 170, so it's even less harmful than a regular pepsi, as well as it having a similar lower sugar ratio. so chill people lol

not sure why posting of a soda or candy or anything like this always has to immediately register for kneejerk 'wow that's unhealthy!' posts, sheesh; it's soda, if you don't jive with it, who cares. hell, from what i see a 20 oz of pepsi is 250 calories, while the salted one here seems to be 170, so it's even less harmful than a regular pepsi, as well as it having a similar lower sugar ratio. so chill people lol
People that don’t drink soda, live healthy lifestyle generally like to share it at every opportunity. Like the freaks that only drink water.

I'd really like to try that.

I experimented with adding a dash of coffee syrups to diet sodas to spice them up, and caramel was definitely the one that worked the best. I think this'll probably work.