• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pepsi Salted Caramel

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I tried this today and its excellent!!!

pepsi-salted-caramel-today-171102-inline_05e238852d84a9833d189ccebb7c0b16.today-inline-large.jpg

Probably tastes good, but one of those drinks that as you're chugging it, you're thinking to yourself while looking at the ingredients: "I really shouldn't drink this garbage".

Is this an ad?

Naturally and artificially flavored.... that looks and sounds like you would need to brush your teeth as soon as you finish it.

May16

I would drink that.

The goofy limited-time Pepsis they release in Japan are generally good (red bean, baobab, shiso, chestnut, cherry blossom, etc.), so I don't have reason to doubt that one without trying it. That said, I hope they release it here, but sadly, I know that if they do, it'll be gone in 2 weeks like the others....

JSoup

Banned
Always willing to try a new soda.
I'll see if one of my local markets has some in stock tomorrow.

not sure why posting of a soda or candy or anything like this always has to immediately register for kneejerk 'wow that's unhealthy!' posts, sheesh; it's soda, if you don't jive with it, who cares. hell, from what i see a 20 oz of pepsi is 250 calories, while the salted one here seems to be 170, so it's even less harmful than a regular pepsi, as well as it having a similar lower sugar ratio. so chill people lol

highrider

Banned
not sure why posting of a soda or candy or anything like this always has to immediately register for kneejerk 'wow that's unhealthy!' posts, sheesh; it's soda, if you don't jive with it, who cares. hell, from what i see a 20 oz of pepsi is 250 calories, while the salted one here seems to be 170, so it's even less harmful than a regular pepsi, as well as it having a similar lower sugar ratio. so chill people lol

People that don’t drink soda, live healthy lifestyle generally like to share it at every opportunity. Like the freaks that only drink water.

Sumgi

Neo Member
You know you're fat when your initial response is "WTF? That's disgusting!" but it quickly devolves into "Where can I get some?"

Setmeni

I liked it, was a bit too sweet to regularly drink. However it was ten times better than that garbage Pepsi Fire.

I'd really like to try that.

I experimented with adding a dash of coffee syrups to diet sodas to spice them up, and caramel was definitely the one that worked the best. I think this'll probably work.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
lol bought two more today....if you live near a randalls grocery store, and have the randalls app, you can get a bottle of it for free.

dolabla

Of course, only in Japan

pepsi-christmas-cola-01-480x320.jpg

It's suppose to taste like cake and strawberries

What the............. That is amazing! I want to try it.

I saw the Pepsi salted caramel at the gas station the other day. I'm eventually going to try it.

KiLLaDeZo

I would defo try it, but I think it would get a bit sickly after a couple of swigs. Im a sucker for funky products and I dont even drink fizzy drinks.

painey

Had it today. Literally tastes like someone dropped a salted caramel into the bottle. It's just aftertaste. It doesn't need to exist.

Top Bottom