• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Nice OT.

I wasn't very active in the other P4U topics, but hopefully I will here if enough people play it on my local community and here on 360.

I'm not making the same mistake I did with Extend and risk not even being able to get the game at all. Luckily my arcade had a BB scene so I was able to finally play it there months later, but with this game I don't have that privilege so I already ordered it online.

Oh, and my data

SolarKnight-360-SolarKnightR-Elizabeth/Yosuke (hopefully)

...Somehow I always seem to end up with the characters that have some of the lowest health.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
sFdrA.png

So many to choose from, which one do I pick?! :D

Yuripaw

Banned
Getting this day one. I'm not very good at fighting games, but I love me some Persona 4. I'm not really looking to get super competitive with it. I'd still like to play a few rounds with people of similar skill...or lack of skill like me I should say.

I'll be getting it on PS3. PSN name is Ockman if you wanna add it to the list. I can't say for sure I'll be maining her, but I'm a big fan of Chie :)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Best OT in a while for a fighting game. Love how you explain the systems and have that ABCD button combination does what picture. Nice.

I'm day one, despite my hate of the region lock I already pre-ordered before that fiasco and I don't really have much else to move the money toward so I'm going to grin and bear it and enjoy the game despite the issue surrounding it to the best I can.

Best OT in a while for a fighting game. Love how you explain the systems and have that ABCD button combination does what picture. Nice.

I'm day one, despite my hate of the region lock I already pre-ordered before that fiasco and I don't really have much else to move the money toward so I'm going to grin and bear it and enjoy the game despite the issue surrounding it to the best I can.

What a grizzly pun.

Yuripaw

Banned
Hehe, I notice there's a lot of Chie love here on gaf. I'm the same way here, but what is it about her that makes us all drawn to her?

Esura

Banned
Yep, most of the threads I linked to have them.

Lizzie!

Wait, I just realized something after all this time.

Elizabeth is a Persona user? And she's using the Persona thing the MC's Orpheus transformed into. I just assumed she was just Igor's trophy servant. I'm only on October on FES.

Hehe, I notice there's a lot of Chie love here on gaf. I'm the same way here, but what is it about her that makes us all drawn to her?

- Cute
- Bowl cut
- Likes kung fu
- Has a nice looking Persona
- Best Social Link in the game
- Does massive damage with God's Hand

Sophia

Wait, I just realized something after all this time.

Elizabeth is a Persona user? And she's using the Persona thing the MC's Orpheus transformed into. I just assumed she was just Igor's trophy servant. I'm only on October on FES.

Elizabeth is a wildcard holder, yes. It's not really important to the main plot or anything, but it does get brought up in sidestories.

So does anybody know how well this game's netcode works?

She's just so adorable and so damn tough. I think that the VA for both versions really nailed it as well. I made an image for the MSPaint thread that summed up one of my favorite moments in the game, and of course, it involved Chie:

kkjz9.jpg

Edgeward

This game uses a weird default button set-up. If I do pick it up I would have to go Blazblue/Snk layout. Going 2x2 makes for some weird button presses.

Astral

Her "boom" and "pon" when she uses Galactic Punt are super cute. She also dances around in battle and kicks the shit out of things. Chie's awesome.

LProtag

Yesssssss.

Add me please!

LeadProtagonist - PS3 - LeadProtagonist - Yu/Yosuke

Let's rank up our game and our S-Links online, okay?

Infinite

This game uses a weird default button set-up. If I do pick it up I would have to go Blazblue/Snk layout. Going 2x2 makes for some weird button presses.

I thought it was weird too as well. I'm gonna use the rainbow layout for this game as well.

Esura

Banned
Her battle pose seems reminiscent of Bruce Lee's in Enter the Dragon but cute-ified, which is just badass.

Top Bottom