• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold (P4A2) announced for PS3 (Summer 2014)

Soriku

Mod abuse:

- Summer 2014 for PS3
- Arcade release Nov 28 2013

Official site: http://p-atlus.jp/p4u2/
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqmnp2wZRU4

BZ1OtvOCAAAOlfr.jpg

Hexa

I expected this, but I also expected this to be the weakest of the announcements. Its somehow the strongest. Only one I'll buy if it comes stateside probably.
Expected it on PS4 too though tbh.

Chavelo

Adachi teased at the end of the trailer I don't give a Fuck if he's gonna be low tier brb dropping Marvel 3 baby

ReaperXL7

Im just seeing all this, and all I can say is that it looks like with all of these wonderful Persona related announcements that Sega has offically raped, and killed Atlus.

Tizoc

Were you lot living under a fucking rock these past months?
The subtitle for the game was revealed by the time Yukari and Junpei got revealed IIRC.

Astarte

Im just seeing all this, and all I can say is that it looks like with all of these wonderful Persona related announcements that Sega has offically raped, and killed Atlus.

The buyout was recent, I doubt Sega had anything to do with all of this. Gotta milk that P4 cow for all it's worth to fund P5 rite?

fighting game again? the fuck.

It sold really well and can serve to extend the plot even further. I don't see how this is a problem.

ReaperXL7

p4a is a good though

That maybe, but Atlus knew what they were doing by building this up. If this is the best announcement they have, then they are just master trolls at this point.

It does not really matter any more at this point, If/when P5 ever comes out ot will either be a mobile/or 3Ds game at the behest of Sega. At that point I can stop following atlus news.

Ken

That maybe, but Atlus knew what they were doing by building this up. If this is the best announcement they have, then they are just master trolls at this point.

It does not really matter any more at this point, If/when P5 ever comes out ot will either be a mobile/or 3Ds game at the behest of Sega. At that point I can stop following atlus news.

well you got your wish! everyone wins!

From everything we know, this is a new story--something about Mitsuru and the other Shadow Operatives we saw in P4A1 being captured and held in the Tartarus. Plus there's the whole shadow versions of every character that apparently play differently. So... I guess that's as much a sequel as almost anything in the fighting game world?

Top Bottom