• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 US Dec. 9, 2008

Lucis

Shouta said:
Man, it's kind of odd that I'll be playing P4 before I move because I'll be living in a town just like in the game. :lol

maybe you should try to watch tv that's off at exactly midnight when it rains too.
why just live in a town just like the game. Live like t he game.

Guled

wow, Atlus has to be one of the best publishers this year. 2 Persona games, 2 Disgaea games, and a TC game. Not only that, they seem to be the only ones who price their games right

Lucis

Guled said:
wow, Atlus has to be one of the best publishers this year. 2 Persona games, 2 Disgaea games, and a TC game. Not only that, they seem to be the only ones who price their games right

disgaea is NISA now...

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Guled said:

Well it is a PS2 game, they can't go any higher then $39.99.

epmode

Afrocious said:
I am obligated to post.

I still haven't finished the Answer yet.
Same. The AI characters didn't bother me in Normal but they're making me crazy in The Answer.

PERSONA 4 WOOOOOOO

$40
Fast turn-around.
Slick OST included
The Classic R&D1 Goodness™

Gawd I love Atlus.

epmode said:
Same. The AI characters didn't bother me in Normal but they're making me crazy in The Answer.

Hey. Metis. C'MERE. *BITCHSLAP* You will cast Garu on those things to keep them out of our hair Dodge Wind be damned!

Magnusson

Neo Member
Here's the packaging.

P4PromoCvrDiscs415.jpg

FREE BONUS SOUNDTRACK! AWESOME. Still gonna order that from cdjapan, though.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Tamanon said:
Atlus is just shitting over Square when it comes to translation time these days. This is SO awesome.:D
SE is doing WW releases now...

Anyway, awesome news. Now I'm hyped for P4.

So, I went to the panel and sat in the front row. Good times.

Only free swag were the Trauma Center pen and the P4 t-shirt.

lulz dimeat, Enron, and Quixlix.

... :3

Red Scarlet

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
spnice.jpg

Finals will suffer, though. :(
If only I was able to take some Japanese classes to just import it in a week or so instead.

Narcosis

SuperSonic1305 said:
EGM said in the rumor section that it would be releasing in the holidays. Of course that really isn't something hard to believe is it?

EGM also said the FFVII remake is real. Generally, going by EGM rumor alone is not a good idea.

That being said, real confirmation of a release date for P4 is awesome.

Narcosis said:
EGM also said the FFVII remake is real. Generally, going by EGM rumor alone is not a good idea.

Damn your avatar

Cell phone game :'(

JEKKI

yeay, I was at the live panel.

they talked about SMT and stuff, and they mentioned about Persona 4 getting released soon in Japan.

they were like "yeay we got a trailer for that too, play the trailer"

and the trailer plays, and at the end when the release date appears...

the audience begins to go CRAZY!!!!!!

sheeeyit... I was going crazy too

daegan

Narcosis said:

fuck that, EGM said Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + was coming.

to hell with that, it wasn't even in a rumors column.

Anyway SO THRILLED FOR THIS :eek:

This is turning out to be quite the RPG year with me getting back into TWEWY this past week (MGS4 made me forget about everything else for a while...)

Narcosis

daegan said:
fuck that, EGM said Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + was coming.

to hell with that, it wasn't even in a rumors column.

EGM hate rising...........

Anyways....Just watched the trailer linked a few posts back, looks great. Can't wait for 12/9

NichM

Banned
Yaweee said:
That is just the JP box with US text on it; I don't think that is anywhere near the final design.

The disc art isn't finalized, but that's more or less the box we're using. There might be a tweak or two, but we're going with the same basic design as the JP art.

Red Scarlet

NichM said:
The disc art isn't finalized, but that's more or less the box we're using. There might be a tweak or two, but we're going with the same basic design as the JP art.

I saw you in the P3 credits! Looked specifically for you.

Top Bottom