• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Persona 4, Vol. 2" and "Golden 2 Persona 4" appear in resume [Red Herring]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
This thread seems super interested in my boy here for some reason:

okVGpUm.jpg

---

Note: There's a separate section for animation. This is in the video game section.

Source: http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2013/11/voice-of-nanako-dojima-lists-persona-4.html

PDF: http://www.karenstrassmanvoices.com/karen_credits.pdf

1384897731-karen-strassman-2.jpg

1384897728-karen-strassman-1.jpg

Is this the upcoming Atlus reveal?

If so, I'd absolutely love more Persona 4, considering the original title is one of my most favorite games of all time.

Welp with Teddy showing up on that Persona teaser site, I think we know what that announcement is going to be now.

Maybe it'll give me more incentive to start P4G in the near future.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
As long as that dirty no good lady of ill repute Shiet Santokaka is relegated to f-tier where she belongs and kanji becomes the Leading Man I will Stan this.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
As long as that dirty no good lady of ill repute Shiet Santokaka is relegated to f-tier where she belongs and kanji becomes the Leading Man I will Stan this.

I keep reading this post and none of it makes any sense to me.

Are you trying to say Chie isn't the best girl? Because you'd be wrong.

Squire

Banned
Is your guess that she's just listing random projects she's not involved with and may not even exist on her resume?

She made some mistakes. A few of us in the community thread talked to her for out podcast a few months ago. Those listings were on her resume then.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu

You just became my favorite mod

Snakeyes

I really hope this isn't the "Persona 5" we're getting on the 24th. Would be thrilled if a P4 sequel was announced alongside a standalone P5, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom