• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 - 20th Anniversary Edition unboxing

Nah, they're new. Konishi did a Your Affection remix, (not the same as the remix Daisuke Asakura did for it in DAN), and Kitajoh did a Mass Destruction remix. Both fucking rock by the way.

Didn't know that, nice.
I just assumed they were from DAN but now that I look at the names it doesn't add up.
I loved Konishi's remixes, can't wait to hear this one.

ChanMan

Leaks,leaks everywhere..and we're supposed to wait another 5 months?
good-luck.gif

giphy.gif

Gbraga

Pretty sure Atlus disabled the PS4's share function during cutscenes as well.

Not a fan of that, personally. Unless they patch it later. The only people who would spoil this game are people who intentionally want to spoil this game, and they can still do it, just not using the share function. All it takes is a forum post, or a cellphone camera, and you can ruin any surprises for as much people as you want.

They're just limiting our ability of taking nice looking screenshots, not of spoiling the game.

chefbags

Yoo that soundtrack is soo good! Especially the one from the trailers they keep showing. Gonna go in hibernation to wait the fuck out of this game lol.

Zolo

Not a fan of that, personally. Unless they patch it later. The only people who would spoil this game are people who intentionally want to spoil this game, and they can still do it, just not using the share function. All it takes is a forum post, or a cellphone camera, and you can ruin any surprises for as much people as you want.

They're just limiting our ability of taking nice looking screenshots, not of spoiling the game.

Hopefully this is disabled by the time it comes to the west.

Tranquilo

Banned
I have the biggest noob question, but screw it:
I'll be doing an unboxing of the Japanese CE for a client, but I'm not sure which version so order from Amazon.jp? The pictures for a few of the CE's are identical, but the prices vary a little bit. Does anyone know which version I need that doesn't have some extra stupid bell or whistle tagged on?
Was looking at this one.

I'd be fascinated to know what the hell it is with Japanese devs and disabling Share. (That and putting a garish logo and a line of copyright text in the corner of screenshots.)

artsi

Does this mean we can't even take screenshots? Trophy screenshots won't work either?

On the one hand it seems extreme but on the other I appreciate it...

Yeah.

I don't really understand it, if someone wants to spoil shit they can take a photo of the screen or whatever, it's only a matter of convenience.

robotrock

Banned
I have the biggest noob question, but screw it:
I'll be doing an unboxing of the Japanese CE for a client, but I'm not sure which version so order from Amazon.jp? The pictures for a few of the CE's are identical, but the prices vary a little bit. Does anyone know which version I need that doesn't have some extra stupid bell or whistle tagged on?
Was looking at this one.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01F33PHJC/

You want this one. There's another one that's slightly more expensive on here that actually has less than the one I just posted. And then there's another one that is a lot more expensive that is the Famitsu superpack, which includes a couple of figures, mini posters, and some crystal cube of the protagonist. Pictures of the Famitsu superpack here http://ebten.jp/p/7015016050505/

Special thanks to perorist

Top Bottom