• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 announced for PS3, winter 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantom

Any chance of a 360 version?
Edit: Not trying to port beg, just wondering if they'd leave the 360 announcement for Atlus USA or if this was it.

Aretak

The right platform I feel. No need for it to be a fancy next-gen game, but equally a handheld wouldn't have done it justice. Can't wait... although sad to think it'll probably be 18 months before it's available in English. :(

Jawmuncher

I wasn't even able to watch the stream but oh man was that thread nuts. Atlus killed the announcement for it with the trolling they did. Love when a company plays with it's fans like that. Does anyone know if I can get a download of the stream?

Mr. RHC

Nice, I've been meaning to play a proper Persona on PS3!

tumblr_ml7vmaTkiX1r358q4o4_250.gif

HYPE.HYPE. HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.HYPE.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Only question now is how long is localization gonna take?

Better be at SMTIV levels or faster, imo.

Wedge7

PERFECT

It being on PS3 is a fantastic choice

Persona mainline titles on consoles, where they belong :pP

Ah man, thank god

Eusis

And here I was thinking all we had left was the dance.
Fuck why not PS4!
I know many are thinking this, but really just look back at Persona 3 and 4. New console launches, Atlus doesn't care and puts it on the old one anyway, even if this time it may be more reasonable to be crossgen at least.

Also Winter 2014 is roughly when the PS4 hits, they're basically just doing what Sony themselves did with GT6: for your big series stick with the established console.

Sandfox

The fact that PersonaGAF gave up on Persona and people wanted to burn down Atlus is hilarious.

We won't be seeing this in the west until 2015 and we didn't get to see anything so its pretty meh for me.

Hagi

So what are the chances we'll get a worldwide release? I don't want to have to wait till 2017 to get this in the UK if they go with region fuckerry again like P4U.

No surprises, but still have to swallow some crow. I am honestly surprised there's no 360 or Wii U version.

Good thing I have a PS3. Too bad PS4 isn't backwards compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom