• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 New Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fix

The game looks amazing. Can't wait for it!

Hot damn were those menu screens hype, so stylish!

Made some quick gifs

iecWzHpnX6R8P.gif

izYPEKic1E5ys.gif

ilhwtADJacBmp.gif

An underground of vigilantes maybe?

Amir0x

Banned
well my destiny is fulfilled, i have seen the promised land.

The visual upgrade is BEE-OOTIFUL compared to the Vita/PS2 games obviously, but I am a little shocked at just how much I really needed them in my life... it already makes this game more exciting for me to play.

Dat Catherine style cel-shading works perfectly.

FSLink

Banned
Oddly enough with the older Persona (and some SMT games) the characters had slots for both melee weapons and a gun. Looks like they're bringing that back.

With the demons you fight against and this, it makes me hopeful that this will be closer to a modern P1/P2.

brau

knew it was gonna be big. But this blew me away. Loving the more mature feel of the game. Like that the dungeons are no longer just corridors with random enemies. It has verticality.

The new cat looks awesome and just in general the redish grey look on themes with the high detailed and crowds look amazing. Reminds me a lot of Catherine.

Man... this game really looks awesome. Can't wait. It HAS to come to ps4.

I mean wow, I just expected it to be P3/4 again, but Atlus has really outdone themselves with this one. Everything about this looks great!

Bousf

The menus look crazy cool!! Also, I love how the main character looks a lot like Vincent from Catherine lol

I AM SERIOUSLY HYPED but we need a release window already!!

It's been forever since I've been excited for a game like this. Oh my god. This has the potential to be everything I've ever wanted.

So happy they've added more to the gameplay at the same time as upgrading the style, the dungeon grind was the worst part of P3/4.

The daytime sections and character animation <3333

Can't wait for other people to do all the work and get a billion painstaking screenshots of analysis together.

Tizoc

Silly question: Is Kaneko the main artist/character designer on this game?
Looking forward to PS4 ver. in 2016~

Asd202

Atlus really didn't fuck around with this game. Also seems like S.Links are gone or were changed and MC seemed pretty weak at first but now...

Jyrz

Neo Member
That looks amazing.....
Makes me want to get into the Persona series but I have no idea where to start.
I dabbled with what I think was the first game on a friend's PS1 for like 10 minutes before getting lost in the town, but from things I've heard and especially now with this, I really want to know what are the critical games to play in order to not be totally completely lost.

knew it was gonna be big. But this blew me away. Loving the more mature feel of the game. Like that the dungeons are no longer just corridors with random enemies. It has verticality.

The new cat looks awesome and just in general the redish grey look on themes with the high detailed and crowds look amazing. Reminds me a lot of Catherine.

Man... this game really looks awesome. Can't wait It HAS to come to ps4.

It is coming to PS4

Has this been posted yet?
The names of the cast so far

>&#20027;&#20154;&#20844; - Protagonist
>&#22338;&#26412; &#31452;&#21496; - Sakamoto Ryuuji
>&#12514;&#12523;&#12460;&#12490; - Morgana (?), the cat
>&#39640;&#24059; &#26447; - Takamaki Anzu

Morgana the cat was too adorable

Tirod

GUYS SEND HELP I CAN'T STOP REPLAYING THE TRAILER.

I'm just enamored of this game's style and personality. I was bracing for another retread of P3 or P4 tonally (I know previous quotes from dev have said otherwise), but this just looks so fucking cool!

Someone freeze me; I still hope this is a 2015 game for NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom