• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Premium Event teases “seven new announcements”

Lunar15

At least the bus looks pretty much like a normal bus. I was expecting it to look way cartoonier than it ended up looking. Still weird, but there's a lot of weird stuff in this game.

That means you're normal and just want to play a video game without turning it into some kind of bizarre unattainable fantasy fetish.

I don't want to start something here, but I'm surprised all these political gaming movements haven't jumped on the whole "waifu" thing.

It always seemed uncomfortably "possessive" and more than a bit sexist, to me.

Or perhaps some of us just know how to take a joke and don't have to flip into full on crazy mode because some guys have a little fun with their fiction. It is a game after all, a little fun shouldn't be outside the norm. The game stars a shape shifting cat that is also a bus. It's clear the developers aren't super serious, why are you? Why bring that here? Let the kids have their fun, more than enough serious stuff happening in the world today. Didnt mean to derail the topic, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
That means you're normal and just want to play a video game without turning it into some kind of bizarre unattainable fantasy fetish.

I don't want to start something here, but I'm surprised all these political gaming movements haven't jumped on the whole "waifu" thing.

nofunallowed.jpg

jediyoshi

Sounds like somebody needs a husbando.

Kthulhu

QT in Space Dandy's dub was Alison Viktorin. Morgana's VA is Cassandra Lee Morris.
Just looked up Morris's filmography. Apparently she was the English voice for Kyubey.

So I guess we know Morgana is gonna sound like a mascot character lol

Top Bottom